How to Navigate a Gluten Free Lifestyle
What you'll learn
- Provide wisdom and empowerment to enable you to live healthier lives
- The goal of this course is to teach you the ABC's about gluten, gluten sensitivity and Celiac Disease.
- Offer creative recipe preparations, resources to improve dietary food intake and overall digestive health
- Offer self-assessment evaluation, testing and other health and lifestyle resources
- Complete self-assessment forms accessible via downloadable PDF forms
- Ingredients for free bonus 1 on 1 session with gluten free chef
- Track and complete 2 day food intake journal
“Gluten” – a real buzzword as of late, but what is it really? And is it really that bad? Medical research has begun linking everything from attention deficit, diabetes to leaky gut with gluten consumption, but if it’s so dangerous, then why is it everywhere we turn? Did you know, GLUTEN is a very real threat to good digestive health and your overall health?
This course is about lifestyle change. This course is about insights and revelations. This course is about empowerment. Created and taught by gluten sensitive board certified nutrition expert. If you are ready to walk in wholeness through lifestyle change then this course is for you. You will learn about the real gluten effect. Why the gluten craze? Why the rise in illnesses and diseases such as diabetes, cancers, gluten sensitivity, and Celiac disease? What’s driving this increase? You will learn how to take control of your health and begin to live in health the way it was intended for you to live. What you can do to make changes now that will last a lifetime? What have you heard about GMO--Genetically Modified Organism? What do you know about the functioning of your body? Did you know that you are specially made and have individual needs? Welcome to wholeness. Welcome to empowerment. Welcome to How to Navigate A Gluten Free Lifestyle.
This unique 8 section (21 lectures) course cuts through the maze of information to bring you the "ABC's" of gluten. The course is fully interactive, informative, entertaining and loaded with creative ideas. It's also fun for foodies seeking alternative food choices.
Highlights of this course:
- Individualize instructions
- Road map for making healthy lifestyle changes
- Health empowerment
- Gluten free recipe instructions
- 8 sections (21 lectures)
- 10 minutes complimentary Skype coaching session
Who this course is for:
- Intended for anyone who would like to take control of their health
- If you are tired of the "status quo" and ready for change?
- Intended for anyone who would like to learn more about gluten or improve digestive health
- If you are gluten sensitive, Celiac disease, or type-2 diabetes
- If you experience bloating, gas or acid reflux after meals
Hello, my name is Martina Desgouttes, I am a board certified nutrition and wellness practitioner with over ten years’ experience in health and wellness; author, lecturer, trainer, coach, and organic chef. My background includes nursing education, solid foundations in biology, human anatomy, and digestive health. I am also a certified researcher. Lifelong battles with health issues has led to the miraculous transformation of my life and health. My dedication to holistic health has resulted in reversed high blood pressure, acid reflux disease, vision loss, immune system disorder, digestive system disorder and obesity. I also happen to be gluten and lactose intolerant. Understanding my individual nutritional needs is essential to maintaining good health and digestive system balance. Since 70 or more percent of the immune system is based in the "gut" good nutrition is therefore the key to living healthier lifestyle.
I developed my courses as a teaching mechanism to educate and empower individuals to live healthier lives. I believe knowledge is power, and the use of knowledge is wisdom. Complete Bio