"How to Make the Best Ramen at Home" by a Japanese Chef
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to make ramen soup
- How to make ramen noodles
- How to make ramen toppings
- You should have basic cooking & cutting skills
- Please prepare some equipments and ingredients which the video shows.
Norihito Shoji, a Japanese chef, will introduce you how to make ramen at home.
We’ll tackle the important components of ramen — broth, seasoning, noodles, and toppings. our goal is to provide a professional taste while staying in the comfort of your own home.
The course was directed by the International Emmy Awards nominated director, Yosuke Hosoi. We enjoyed making these videos and hope you like them as well.
- Anyone curious about making ramen
It is better to wait for 1 day, but if you have no time, you can start to eat after waiting for 2, 3 hours.