All you need to know about... Presentation
What you'll learn
- Create the structure and organise the presentation
- Prepare the content and themselves for presentation
- Improve presentation skills
- Make valid decision how to execute presentation
- Make outstanding performance
- No extra preparation or knowledge required - all necessary information are provided in the course.
It doesn't matter if you refer the topic at school, college, or work to your colleagues or maybe to the board members, you may also present the subject to hundreds of people and always you will use this form - Presentation
Let's learn how to make any presentation a breeze using simple, easy structure from start to finish.
In this course we will learn how to start and structure the content but also how to reduce your stress while presenting. We will analyse the gestures and how to use them efficiently.
Let's learn how to get the audience on our side!
- what to consider during preparation
- how to structure presentation
- how to present to keep people awake
- how to finish to call people to action
It is simple - We will go through 10 steps method that works! Always!
Step 1: Before you start
Step 2: Structure your presentation
Step 3: How to present different content
Step 4: Time planning
Step 5: Which method to use?
Step 6: What you body is saying?
Step 7: Interaction with audience
Step 8: The Introduction - warming up
Step 9: Getting to the core - you present for a reason
Step 10: Closure that is new beginning - the impact you made
Join and get the tool to make your presenter's life sooo much easier.
Let's learn the formula of 10 steps to give your audience unforgettable experience, boost your career and accelerate your business.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for everybody who wants to learn how to deliver interesting, attention grabbing, career accelerating presentations.
- This course presents simple rules that work well regardless whether you're asking for support for your idea or for funds
- This course is meant for people who want to inspire others to action or simply present subject in a way that will thrill your audience
I believe my knowlegde can be a kick-starter and serious acceleration of anybody's career.
I’m passionate about self-development and leadership. I have been perfecting my skills for almost 20 years now. I have been fortunate to get to know the theory any have a possibility to put it into practice.
My knowledge hunger led me to studying 5 different faculties (some of them simultaneously) ending up with Executive MBA title in International Business– so far…on the top of normal self-development activities involving books, audiobooks, DVD programs, speeches etc.
Running on corporate treadmill of one on the world biggest retailers has helped me to verify the theory learned, to check it in different circumstances as I have been leading different teams of people in different companies but also internationally while managing Projects for one of the biggest retail group in the world.