Love 301: How to Love Yourself
What you'll learn
- Understand what self-love is, what it wants, and what it does - and thus, how to do it.
- Accept yourself perfectly exactly as you are - which forms the most crucial foundation for happiness & success.
- Experience joy, excitement, and satisfaction for simply being you and living your life.
- If you're ready to learn new perspectives and practice actions that generate greater happiness, confidence, success and self-love, then you're perfectly prepared to take this course.
You're bright, talented, motivated, and deserving, but SOMETHING keeps holding you back from the success you logically deserve in finances, romance, and/or life satisfaction. What could it be?
I can't say for certain - but I CAN say that learning what it means to love yourself and how to do so more completely is probably the best investment you can make in your happiness and success! I say that with confidence because love = life. Love is nurturing, healing, encouraging, instructive, and supportive. Love conquers fear and all other obstacles. Of course you already know this, but do you know HOW to love yourself more?
It's crazy that EVERYBODY knows that love is the answer, that it's the most powerful motivational and liberating force in the universe, yet virtually NOBODY really understands it or how to get more of it.
Love 301: How to Love Yourself is the product of 5 years of research on love and how to teach and learn it. It includes stories, explanations, and 6 types of application activities to teach you basic concepts and practices so you can:
- Do what makes you [the right kind of] happy.
- Do what's good for you and what makes you grow.
- Accept yourself and your life exactly as you are and go forward from there.
- Do what love does, and think and feel what love thinks and feels
- Grow more confident, attractive, successful, and abundant.
Sign up now to begin your journey toward greater self-love and the many types of success that follow.
Who this course is for:
- This course is geared for people who want to be happier and love themselves better, and it recognizes that you probably have thoughts and feelings that get in the way. The course does its best to guide you through the process of implementing new life patterns, but best results happen when you make commitments and do your homework. Simply listening to the course may change your life and behavior automatically, but putting in the practice transforms you much more quickly and dramatically.
Shaun Roundy's cv reads like a character from an action-adventure movie. Alongside publishing 12 books, he has taught writing to ten thousand university students, climbed mountains to 18,000 feet, sailed 2,500 miles through two oceans, speaks half a dozen languages, lived on four continents and a tropical island, saved dozens of lives as a member of an active volunteer Search and Rescue team, chaired the Mountain Rescue Association's Intermountain Region, been interviewed on NPR's All Things Considered, appeared in the Discovery Channel's "Raging Planet - Blizzards" and KUED's award-winning documentaries "Secrets of the Lost Canyon" and "Search and Rescue", along with many appearances on the evening news shown all around the world. The list goes on and on.
Shaun calls himself a "practical idealist," meaning that he continually innovates and seeks to apply high ideals in effective ways to make life - for himself and everyone else - the best possible experience.