How to Help your Child become a Maths Genius
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the techniques of Making Math easy for children.
- Know how to guide and develop children’s mathematical instincts
- Understand and assist the children with 10 essential concepts of Maths
- Know how to evaluate Mathematical Development of the children
- Empowering the Early Childhood educators and parents to Guide children in Maths
- Keep an open mind and be relaxed.
- Materials: Note book, pen,pencil and some White Paper sheets.
How children develop mathematical understanding during the early years is very important.Brain develops very rapidly in Early Childhood and Children are naturally interested in the Mathematical patterns around them.
If you could build a strong base on the 10 essential Mathematical concepts in your child, you could make him/her a MATHS GENIOUS.
Exposure to early Maths is very important as it sets them on a path towards intelligence and confidence in later life.
Early exposure to math will make your child’s comfortable with Maths skills. Also, opportunities to practice these skills will increase your child’s confidence making him or her a true genius.
If your child does not become comfortable with maths concepts at a young age, she will lack confidence in her abilities and may struggle as more advanced math concepts are introduced at school.
The methods taught here are proved, result oriented ones
All the 10 essential Mathematical Concepts are covered.
Tips and Techniques to Make Maths fun and interesting.
Downloadable samples of Lesson plan, evaluation sheet, and summary of the course.
The course contains more than 90% of video content.
Video Lessons are taught in easy to understand interactive way
- Parents who want to guide their children
- Early childhood professionals
- Primary teachers
- SEN (special Educational needs) teachers
- Anyone who is caring for 1 to 7 years children