How to Develop Self-Control - Today!
What you'll learn
- Implement four simple disciplines that will immediately affect your ability to experience self-control regularly.
- Recognize and appreciate the two methods of self-control development: Inside-out and Outside-in.
- Regain trust in your relationships that have been damaged by broken promises.
- Choose to order the events in your life.
- Establish a foolproof way to stop "knee-jerk" reactions and make considerate responses to the issues that bug you.
- Capture the spiritual energy in your life to launch you forward in character building and self-control development.
- This fifty-five minute course is all you need. You will not be drowned in a flood of complex ideas and difficult concepts. These simple, easy to apply skills will launch you into a new orbit in your relationship with others.
This is a no nonsense, practical, nuts and bolts course designed for anyone who is ready to focus on developing their self-control.
Taught by Ed Kreiner, a Life Coach and Pastor of forty years, this course highlights simple practices rather than theory.
Many of us become careless of our words, our emotional outbursts or the moodiness that has incrementally crept into our lives. We wonder how to change or if change is even possible. Yes it is!
And any development you acquire in the area of self-control will benefit your entire life; how you work, speak, promise, and respond.
The four practices work! The question is, will you work them? If so, you will be launched into a new orbit of personal relationships and productivity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for anyone who recognizes their need to gain or regain self-control in their life. You will learn simple skills to help you:
- - Control your words, your time, your moods and your reactions.
Ed Kreiner specializes in transformational coaching. He says, “Nearly all of life's change and challenge issues are designed to be addressed on a new level, or a different level - not simply by trying harder, or making greater commitments. So often the answer lies internally, hidden away as a part of our design, like a dormant seed waiting to be discovered, watered and brought to life and fruition. As a coach, I don't teach you the answers, but I help you discover what is already there. Such discovery creates a refreshing and energizing means to address the change and challenge you are facing. It's literally transformational!"
Ed Kreiner's personal depth of resources gleaned from 40 years of pastoral and leadership experience prove helpful when the coaching conversation requires seasoned insights. More importantly, his intuitive abilities are honed through the practice of guiding literally hundreds of people through transformational change.
Ed greatly values the uniqueness of each person. He is “totally present" in each coaching conversation. He offers his clients the benefit of a professionally trained Life and Leadership Coach as well as a veteran guide through life's challenges. Ed absolutely loves partnering with his clients, accompanying them on their journey to discover personal insights, to develop and achieve a resultant growth plan and to successfully navigate through change and challenge. He is more than a coach; you will find Ed to be an easily approachable, trustworthy companion who offers you support, encouragement and accountability throughout your entire coaching journey.