- 3 hours on-demand video
- 36 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the theory of the Social Enterprise business model
- You will learn about the Triple Bottom Line
- Identify what a Social Issue is – and discover how the different types that affect our societies can be helped through business
- You will learn the difference between a Social Enterprise, a Charity and a traditional business model
- Learn about Corporate Social Responsibility and how this is different to a Social Enterprise
- Understand why the United Nations Global Goals for 2030 are important for a more ethical world
- Connect Social Issues with the United Nations Global Goals for ‘Sustainable Development’
- You will learn how to apply the key business principle of the SWOT analysis to your business plan to help strengthen your idea
- You’ll be comfortable using the SWOT analysis for your personal goals for self-development
- Have the knowledge of measuring and reporting impact for your Social Enterprise
- Learn the key Marketing theories, so you are equipped with PR techniques
- You’ll have an introduction to Social Media, to get your Social Enterprise business idea engaged with your target market
- Have the skills to carry out a competitor analysis
- You’ll also gain the skills to do a customer analysis too, for thorough Marketing Research
- Gain the knowledge to support the Social Enterprise sector – which the world needs, especially now more than ever!
- Key business principles are explained in the course, so no prior knowledge and/or experience of creating a business are needed to take the course.
- This course is suitable for learners wanting to start a Social Enterprise and also for those who just want to know more about what a Social Enterprise is.
Humanity and the Planet needs your entrepreneurial mindset. The World needs innovative, compassionate and creative entrepreneurs with a vision to help bring solutions to social issues, using a powerful business model - the Social Enterprise.
People are suffering from Poverty, Discrimination, Racism, Homelessness and the Planet is being damaged every second from the Plastics crisis, Climate Change and destruction by the Fashion Industry. We need solutions and all of these Social Issues can be helped through the business model of a Social Enterprise.
There is a huge opportunity to use business as a force for good.
Empower societies problems and social issues through changing the way WE do business. Let's create change throughout the world. There is no time to wait as large greedy corporations and governments are failing us all everyday.
Zoe Wiggins, a student on this course has gone on to set-up her very own Social Enterprise ‘Vida Eco Shop’. You can hear all about her journey as a social entrepreneur in the BONUS Section. Zoe gives the course 5 stars and says “Highly recommended if you are thinking about starting a social enterprise.”
Join Zoe and many others with making a positive impact on this world.
Coronavirus thrives on Inequality. People and the Planet were suffering before the pandemic, but now things are getting so much worse. It is possible to have a business and help people and the planet at the same time. Learning about Social Enterprises is crucial to making the positive changes we want to see in society, across all countries.
*** While there are many industries that exploit people and the planet for excessive profit - a Social Enterprise is different. The heart of a Social Enterprise is a social mission; its purpose and dedication to tackle a social issue ***
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about the Social Enterprise business model.
Modules include the United Nations Global Goals agenda, social issues, as well as marketing and communications topics.
With a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, jump in and join the Social Enterprise Revolution.
- Anyone wanting a profitable business.
- Anyone wanting to create a positive social impact.
- Anyone wanting to see a real difference in their communities.
- Entrepreneurs with a social conscience.
- Anyone wanting to learn something new and exciting.
- The course is suited to all abilities.
A warm welcome to you, thank you for joining this course. This introduction video is a longer introduction from the main landing page and really sets out why Social Enterprise is needed in the current climate. Please also take a look at the downloadable resource, as in there I talk a little about my background, so you are able to get to know me better. I am always here for you throughout your learning journey. Please do message me, or add to the discussion board if you'd like to ask anything during your studying.
This lecture will define what a Social Enterprise is through:
1. Explaining the definition and purpose
2. Introducing the Triple Bottom Line and Social Enterprise Business Model
3. Explain why the world needs Social Enterprises
This lecture will explore the Planet part of the Social Enterprise Business Model. Three key concepts will be discussed:
1. How businesses have negatively impacted the environment
2. Planet problems which currently exist
3. How Social Enterprises take care of the environment
Strategy is key to helping you and your Social Enterprise strive in the right direction. This tool will help you keep to the direction you wish to take your business to.
Use the Social Enterprise Strategy Overview as a 'snapshot' of your business. It is a downloadable tool.
This lecture will take you step-by-step on completing the SWOT Analysis. The What, How and Why will all be taught.
This lecture will teach you all about the 4P's and the Marketing Mix, as the 4P's is an important in Marketing theory.
This lecture will explore the world of Public Relations. Getting your Social Enterprise into a newspaper, magazine or online source is an exciting concept! In this lecture, students will learn practical ways in putting their content into the world through PR, with a step-by step guide.
This lecture will discuss the important business theory of both Competitor and Customer Analysis. After completion of this lecture students will have a number of key questions to help guide them to carry out their analysis on both their competition and customers.