Develop Super Focus and Boost Your Productivity in No Time!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain a full understanding of focus: what is it, why do you need it and how can you train it.
- Excellent techniques to train your focus.
- Amazing tools to become super productive.
- Bring an open mind!
*** COURSE FULLY UPDATED FOR JANUARY 2017 ***
Welcome to the course How To Be Super Focused and Productive in No Time!
- Does your mind often wander in the middle of conversations?
- Do you go to Facebook for just 5 minutes, but find yourself still on it 2 hours later?
- At the end of the day, do you often feel like you have been busy but haven’t really accomplished anything?
If your answer to one or more of these questions is yes, then this is the course for you!
What if I told you that you could radically change all of this TODAY?!
- You could have a razor sharp focus
- You could be highly productive every single day
- And most important of all: ACHIEVE ALL YOUR GOALS.
Imagine: how great would you feel at the end of a day during which you were super focused and productive?
You can make this change RIGHT NOW, by taking this course.
In this course you will learn:
- What focus is
- Why you need focus
- That the capacity to focus can be trained
- The foundation of focus
- The BEST techniques I know to make your focus razor sharp
- Smart tools to use your focus efficiently to become super productive
- How to GET STUFF DONE
Over the past years, I have personally tested all the techniques and tools that you will be learning in this course. And I can tell you that each of them is a jewel in its own right!
So don’t wait any longer. Click on the Take This Course button to the right. Let’s get started. I will see you inside!
- Take this course if you want to become highly productive and Get Stuff Done!
- This course is the nr. 1 thing you need if you want to improve your capacity to focus.
Now that you know the importance of focus, in this lecture you will learn that focus can be trained like a muscle.
There are four simple steps in the mind’s workout for focused attention.