Have you ever wondered how people become travel bloggers and get paid for it? Well in this course, I tell you all about it!
I have been the travel blogger behind Wandering Everywhere for the past six years, and from it, I have been able to travel Europe, Asia, and North Africa for free! I have worked closely with travel brands across the world and built an audience of over 210k, and it it one of the most fulfilling things I have ever done. Now, I would like to share my knowledge with you, so that you can do the same!
Within this course, I talk about how to start a travel blog, how to build an audience, how to approach brands, and a lot more! Suitable for both beginner and intermediate bloggers alike, it covers a lot of subjects that are essential to understand as a travel blogger.
Whilst this course is aimed at those wanting to turn a travel blog into a career, it would also be helpful for other types of bloggers - such as food bloggers, lifestyle bloggers, and book bloggers!
The course also comes with several resources such as a sample pitch email and a sample media pack - please feel free to personalise them and use them yourself!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)
- The benefits of blogging
- How to start a travel blog (platforms, brand identity, SEO)
- How to build a blog
- The underrated social media you need for growth
- How to create engaging content with solid story arcs
- How to guest post
- Other places to get your writing seen
- How to build blog readership
- Getting paid for your travel blog
- How to sell your own products
- Other online ways to make money
- Working with travel brands and tourism boards
- How to write a media pack
- How to write a pitch