How To Be A Successful Bartender
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The habits and techniques needed to bartend at the highest Caliber
- How to make the most popular drinks at the highest Caliber of service
- Everything that a Bartender does, a bartender’s mindset and duties. The entire job not just making the drinks like other classes
- How to run your Bar, to serve, and how to make people like and respect you
- The proper technique on how to make drinks
- The proper technique on how to serve drinks and wine
Step One: Learning How To Bartend
The Beginning of your journey. You want to become a bartender, Have no experience.
Where do you start?
1. Take an online course
2. Go through the motions alongside the online course
Step Two: Getting Your Resume Ready
1. Get ServSafe certified
2. ETIPS certified
3. Fill out Bio
4. Fill out any work experience you have.
5. Get a professional picture (optional)
Step Three: Getting Experience
1. Do you have any contacts in a bar? Manager, friends or family who own a place. Ask anyone you know who could help you get a job
2. Look on craigslist daily for job openings under Jobs-hospitality,
3. Search on google for catering companies, catering companies are great because once you work a catering job you can then put on your resume, Catering Bartender.
4. Walk into places you would like to work at and ask “are there any openings for bartenders”
LINKS TO SERVSAFE AND ETIPS CERTIFICATIONS:
ServSafe Alcohol: https://www.hrfoodsafe.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw0ZfoBRB4EiwASUMdYREN-Er-bbTDWbtZYCP4gH4w6n2MezxFNhAYXBhY9OMi6xsr2BqP5RoCZFMQAvD_BwE
eTIPS On Premise: https://www.gettips.com/online/index.html
- You do not need any bartending experience or prior knowledge to taking this course. The class is designed to teach from zero to hero. If you take the course and retain all of the information, implement the habits taught, and memorize the drink recipes, you can confidently apply to jobs the next day.
- All students are required to have a notebook, and flashcards for memorization.
- You do not need a bartender’s license to bartend.
- You must be of legal drinking age in your country to enroll in this course.
The no B.S. guide to becoming a successful bartender. Learn all of the techniques and habits to thrive in any cocktail bar in the world.
“If you are looking for a job that makes good money, allows you to meet new people, people that could potentially help you get to that next level in your career, then bartending is the perfect job for you.” –Christopher Makrides
- People who want to become bartenders or current bartenders who want to go the next level in their career.