How I Make Sales Using Hypnosis
What you'll learn
- MAKE more sales
- IMPROVE communication
- BUILD long term relationships with customers
- You need to know this is a long course that will take you several days to get through entirely, as there are practice exercises and homework that will need to be done.
In this course you'll discover, learn, and memorize:
- How to sell using a proven sales model.
- How to hypnotize yourself so you improve yourself to where you need to be.
- How to communicate hypnotically so you can impress the people you're speaking with.
- How to reduce resistance in every sales call situation you find yourself in.
- How to suspend doubt and disbelief instantly so you immediately gain the trust and faith of your potential customer.
- How to use perceptual predicates to paint picture stories that sell ideas to your potential customer.
- How to tell hypnotic stories that captivate your potential customer while helping them draw insights on their own and associate positive feelings around your product, service, and yourself.
- How to inspire interest which transfers quickly into a desire for your product, which then short-cuts to your potential customer taking automatic action to get your product.
- How to close sales naturally without offending or making anyone to feel uncomfortable.
- How to apply The Hypnotic Memory Method so you can quickly commit anything to memory whilst at the same time committing it indirectly to memory for your potential customer as well; making you and your product unforgettable.
- How to sell any idea with four magic words, only.
- How to always know what to say and when to say it and never be at a loss for words during a sales call ever again.
- How to model one of the greatest hypnotists of all times so you can communicate as hypnotically as he did.
- How to build solid relationships with your customers and ensure that you maximize the customer lifetime value (CLV) so you profit more.
And much much much much more!
9+ Hours of Video Lecture
Hours of Audio Lecture
Access to an exhaustive online textbook you can access anytime.
54 hypnotic language patterns
A Milton Model cheat-sheet
Ongoing instructor support
Ongoing future resources
Who this course is for:
This course if for the sales professional or anyone wanting to enter into the professional world of selling with the intention of being successful. Success is defined in this course as someone wanting to be in the elite 1%ER category of top sales professionals on a sales force.
Who this course is not for:
People in other outside professions who have no intention of selling or negotiating or being better communicators in general.
Why take this course:
Take this course if you want to be number one on your sales force, want to love selling products and services to others, and want to communicate hypnotically whilst you experience self-hypnosis intentionally so you can achieve excellence in your life.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to improve your sales closing ratios
- Don't take this course if you have no interest in selling, persuading, influencing, or hypnosis
Bryan Westra is the Founder and CEO at Indirect Knowledge Limited, a training and publishing house he runs out of his home in Murray, Kentucky. Westra began the company on a small shoestring, originally from a personal blog he had started, and has since grown it into a flourishing business with consistently higher growth year-over-year. Westra has authored over 100 books covering a range of subjects mainly revolving around topics to do with personal development, self-help, hypnosis, NLP, influence, persuasion, business, marketing, and personal selling. Westra earned his MBA in Marketing from Marylhurst University (Marylhurst, Oregon) and his BA in Organizational Behavior and Sales Leadership from Saint Louis University (Saint Louis, Missouri).
Before establishing Indirect Knowledge Limited, Westra worked in Advertising Sales and using his skills as a hypnotist quickly rose to being the number one sales professional on his sales force. After advertising, Westra worked in telesales for one of the world's largest telecommunications company (Fortune 100 Company). He retired from this company before his first year was up. He had broken 30 year sales records and generated enough income to live comfortably while he started his own company, Indirect Knowledge Limited.
Westra is a master practitioner and trainer's trainer in both Hypnosis and NLP. He is also a certified clinical hypnotherapist (CHt). Westra has designed numerous Hypnosis and NLP courses, which he has hosted at numerous international destinations.
As an instructor he is student focused, believes in a collaborative approach to learning, and is well skilled in instructional design and pedagogy. Teaching is his first passion above anything else.