Hotel Management. REDUCE HIGH F&B OPERATING COSTS
What you'll learn
- Identify problems & challenges in the venue that increasing operating costs
- Solve F&B operating costs problems
- Will be able to increase venue or outlet revenue
- Grow in your career
- Hospitality experience required, to understand certain points.
Hospitality managers must understand accounting, marketing, and regulatory matters, as well as food and beverage hygiene, manufacturing, and service processes, in order to successfully monitor costs.
Your goals as a Restaurant / Outlet manager, owner, regardless of the rank, would require cost control, which can clash with the expectations of other staff members at times. This course will show how to analyze the operations in detail and decide the best action to be taken. This course was created to discuss effective cost management techniques and practices with everyone who wants to refresh or refine their understanding of cost control and everyday problems and find the way how to solve them. Might be you already know these issues in your outlet, but you just can't find the solutions for it. Might be you didn't even realize you have these issues in your restaurant or bar until it was mentioned over here.
In the course, will be discussed the problem and next to each problem various solutions that you can implement. Will be provided instructions on how to prepare, analyze, and view the various cost management facets of food and beverage activities, as well as critical financial data to achieve the company's targets.
Who this course is for:
- Restaurant Managers who want to refresh their knowledge or find more ways to reduce F&B Costs
- Supervisors who want to challenge them self's and learn new skills that would help them to grow in their career
- Small business owners who want to refresh their knowledge or find more ways to reduce F&B Costs
Diemante Sulciute is an experienced hospitality professional, having a blended experience of training and motivating employees, managing hotel operations, PAR levels, cost-cutting, and revenue incrementations.
Having worked in the hotels for more than 14 years, in a few different countries ( Maldives, Sri Lanka, Cyprus, Malta, Lithuania).
Her role is to share understandable and easy ways how to increase revenue, manage PAR levels, calculate proper/healthy costs, build attractive menus, by save unnecessary expenses.
Here to serve, help others to grow in their hospitality career, teach easy ways to improve your outlet's profits, and give the best for people who want to grow.