Intro to Hotel Financial Statements - Free Version
- Beginner Level
This Free Course give you
- fundamental information of hotel management terms.
- Standard Templates of hotel financial statements.
- Fundamental information on how to Read the Statements.
In our experience Hotel management professionals in operations does not feel comfortable reading and presenting their department's financial performance due to lack of financial background, knowledge and training.
Subscribe now and Share the love with others as well.
- Hotel Management Students
- Hotel Staff
- Free Resources00:15
- Introductory Video01:11
- Hotel Organisation Structure03:31
- Operating cycles and relation ship between departments03:35
- USALI- Hotels’ accounting stnadard02:33
- How hotel finance is different from other industries03:50
- Hotels Financial reporting Structure03:16
- Grand PnL standard Template04:06
- Room Division Pnl Structure03:24
- Room Division PnL structure Part 203:00
- Key hotel revenue Revenue Terms -Quantity06:42
- Key Hotel revenue terms - Value06:15
- Next Steps and Final Lecture00:51
- Thank you00:43
- BONUS LECTURE00:34
PROFILE & STRENGTHS
Mr Manish Gupta is an experienced hospitality finance professional, having a blend of financial core expertise with hands-on training in managing hotel operations and business development.
Having worked as an Auditor for 7 years, he moved into finance management for brands like Parsvnath Developers and Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts and currently serving as the CFO of HTOO Hospitality.
His role is to spread the finance function for the largest hospitality in Myanmar owned and managed by one of the biggest business houses in Myanmar. They have 16 operational and underdevelopment High-end boutique resorts (covering an overall room inventory of 800+ rooms), 2,000 employees. Most of the properties are leaders in their region on trip advisor and won various travel awards over a period of time.
He has proven experience in setting up the foundation for sustainable growth (in the form of management information systems, restructuring), ERP implementation, gear towards IPO readiness & IFRS convergence. With such a great skill set, the students can be assured about the quality of training with his expertise.
He has been teaching at various institutions in Myanmar such as Swiss Business School, American Hospitality Institute of Myanmar with students ranging from directors to CEO of various companies.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
Chartered Accountant – 2005 (Member of the ICAI) form Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
Company Secretary – 2005 from Institute of Company Secretaries of India
DISA (Diploma in Information System Audit) Supervisory Excellence (Online) & Business Leadership form e-Cornell University
Strategic Leadership from Shangri-La Global University