Home Business Success: Save Time & Be Productive
- A new or in-the works home or small business OR an established home or small business
- A desire to streamline and automate the various functions of your business
- Basic understanding of various functions of your business
- Awareness of how much time you spend each day on various business functions currently
- Knowledge of what tools, systems, processes you currently use in your business
- A desktop and/or a laptop from which you run your business functions
- An internet connection
- Basic technology savvyness
"This is a great introduction to the tools that online entrepreneurs should be using to manage their daily activities. Well presented, structured and to the point." - Ioannis Tsiokos
This course is for home and small business owners who are just getting started out or those who do not have an established software tools portfolio for managing various functions of their business. If you are small business owner with a software tools portfolio already working well for you, you do not need this course.
Setting up and running a successful small or home business is always challenging. While there are many different and unrelated aspects that make or mar business success, it all boils down to two key factors. One, how good the product and/or service being offered is. Two, how effectively this product and/or services fits into and meets a market demand or a customer need.
The core competence of every successful entrepreneur should be to build and improve her product and services. However, there are many other business functions that need to be addressed, managed and mastered to make the business successful.
Small and home business owners, like you, have very common challenges across the board. You have a limited budget, you have limited time and you have limited resources. It's very easy for small and home owners to get sidetracked from their product/service core competence and spend inordinate amounts of time on miscellaneous front office and back office functions for the business.
It need not be so. There are a lot many software tools and platforms available for entrepreneurs today that make managing multiple business chores a breeze. In fact, there are so many software tools available, business owners who are just getting started out can get lost in the maze of choices available.
In this course, you will learn about effective software tools to help you effectively manage two key aspects of your business: Building and growing your business and managing your typical work day effectively.
By the end of the course, you will have a clear roadmap of the most effective software tools to use for key back office and front office functions of your business. You will be on the highway to managing the time that you spend on various aspects of your business more effectively, and of course, get started with earning more money!
Who this course is for:
- Stay at home moms starting their own business
- Home business owners
- Small business owners
- ** About Me In Thirty Seconds:**
- - I am an entrepreneur, successful small business owner and a technology product manager.
- - I have incubated multiple businesses in Silicon Valley and Europe
- - I know how to make small and home businesses successful
- I am a technology product manager with more than 15 years of experience in the software products and services space. Over the course of my professional career, I have worked with some of the largest successful companies in the world including eBay, Symantec and MetLife.
- I've also been a project, program and portfolio manager in some of my other professional roles managing large multi-million dollar portfolios and small business ventures alike.
- As a product manager, I've helped incubate fledgling business ventures in Silicon Valley and Europe and made them successful and profitable. As a program manager, I've ensured that the project teams stay focused and that the projects stay on track, meet their milestones and deliver their objectives.
- ** I now own three home businesses and am a full-time home business entrepreneur. I love what I do - and am happy about the career choices that have got me here. Teaching and helping others achieve home business success is my passion.**
- That said, I therefore understand the two key aspects of running a successful business very well. Making more money. And making the most of your work time. This is what I teach prospective home business owners and entrepreneurs.