Health and Nutrition Life Coach Certification (Accredited)
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 87 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop a step-by-step nutrition and exercise program to use with your clients
- Design a custom health-coaching package focused on YOUR unique passions and experience
- Receive done-for-you assessments and proven tools and processes to use with your clients, saving you time
- Learn proven life coaching best practices, including coaching models, personality theory, healthy psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques
- Know human anatomy and physiology, nutrient density, macronutrients, micronutrients, and dieting
- Screen clients, conduct the initial interview, and assess clients’ readiness, body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, core stability, and nutrition
- Identify the psychology of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their goals and prevent relapse
- Feel confident as a health and nutrition coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application
- Ability to print workbook material
Students who complete this course will receive an official life coach CERTIFICATION from Transformation Academy. This course is also accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency (Provider No: 50134), and 20 CPD or CEU credits are available upon request. Details for how to request the official certification and optional 20 CPD/CEU credits will be provided at the end of the course.
We are top Udemy instructors in the personal development category. Our courses have been taken by over 150,000 happy students from 195 countries.
We have a thriving community in the course and we are actively involved and answer questions within 24h.
The course also has a thriving Facebook networking group.
Are you passionate about health, nutrition, and/or physical fitness?
Do you want to help people enhance their well-being, improve their quality of life, prevent illness, and live a happy, healthy lifestyle?
Would you like to learn proven processes and powerful tools for helping your clients reach their nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness goals?
Would you like to earn a fitness and nutrition certification and become a life coach?
Being healthy and living a happy and fulfilled life is the ultimate goal for billions of people worldwide, making it the perfect time to earn a fitness and nutrition certification by enrolling and becoming a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL:
Learn powerful motivational techniques and hands-on practical tools to guide your clients to support their emotional, behavioral, physical, and nutritional wellbeing.
Develop a strong foundation of health theory related to human anatomy, nutrition, and physical fitness, so that you can be a confident and effective health and nutrition life coach through this nutrition certification.
Learn core, professional life coaching skills, such as how to develop rapport with your clients, work together to set achievable goals, and support them using powerful communication and questioning techniques and hands-on practical tools.
Learn proper interview and screening methods designed to help you determine a client’s needs and their readiness to change. Plus, you’ll receive detailed fitness and nutrition assessments to use with your clients, allowing you to develop a customized step-by-step nutritional and exercise program that will get them the results they are looking for.
Develop a strong understanding of the psychology of behavioral change so that you can help your clients get past self-defeating habits, avoid relapse, and overcome resistance so they can create lasting lifestyle change.
This fitness and nutrition certification program will give you everything you need to design your own health and nutrition life coaching package based on your own experience and knowledge and the areas of wellness that you are passionate about.
At the end of the course you will be a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach and you will become an advocate for healthy living, a health educator, and an active partner that helps each client unlock their potential through healthy lifestyle choices.
In summary this fitness and nutrition certification will provide the following:
This life coaching certification will assist you in creating a step-by-step nutrition and exercise program to use with your clients
This fitness and nutrition certification program will give you the tools to design a custom health coaching package that is focused and in alignment with YOUR unique passions and experience
Begin your fitness and nutrition life coaching practice with done-for-you assessments and proven tools and processes to use with your clients, saving you time, stress, and money.
This fitness and nutrition certification will also provide proven life coaching best practices, including life coaching models, personality theory, health psychology, and professional life coaching communication techniques.
You will also develop a thorough understanding of human anatomy and physiology, nutrient density, macronutrients, micronutrients, and dieting
Through this fitness and nutrition certification you will learn how to screen clients, conduct the initial interview, and assess clients’ readiness, body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, core stability, and nutrition
Learn life coaching skills and psychological principals of behavioral change and how to motivate your clients to achieve their fitness, nutrition, and life goals and prevent relapse
This fitness and nutrition certification will leave you feeling confident as a health and nutrition life coach because you have developed a strong foundation both of theory and practical application.
By earning your fitness and nutritional certification you will also have the credibility that your clients are looking for by being able to say that you are a Certified Health and Nutrition Life Coach.
So, are you ready to help your clients transform their lives through health, nutrition and fitness? If so enroll now, we look forward to seeing you in the course!
Guarantee: We know you will love this course. However, we offer a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee if the course does not meet your needs for any reason.
MEET THE INSTRUCTORS
This course is taught by 3 experts in the field of life coaching, fitness and health. Sanda Kruger is an entrepreneur, real estate investor, health life coach and professional dancer. She is a certified fitness professional and is the creator of two original fitness programs, called BellyCore® Fitness and AquaCor®. Joeel and Natalie Rivera have over a decade in the life coaching field and have trained tens of thousands of coaches. They have over 60,000 students from 190 countries. They have a background in social services, psychology, education and as entrepreneurs. Joeel has a Masters’ in Counseling and is completing his dissertation for his Ph.D. in Psychology, with a focus on happiness.
- You are a fitness professional, personal trainer, life coach, therapist, health care worker, holistic medicine practitioner or other professional who wants to add powerful nutrition and fitness life coaching tools to your toolbox
- You are passionate about health, nutrition, and/or physical fitness and you want to become a health and nutrition life coach
- You are (or want to be) a LIFE COACH that focuses on health, nutrition, or fitness
- Your clients are struggling with stress, burn-out, unhealthy habits, poor diets, or are out of shape and want to develop healthy eating patterns and a diet and exercise program
- You want to help people enhance their well-being, improve their quality of life, prevent illness, and live a happy, healthy lifestyle
- You want to learn proven processes and powerful tools for helping your clients reach their nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness goals
- You want to become an authority and advocate for healthy living, fitness, and nutrition
Learn about what is covered in this course, why you would want to be a certified health and nutrition life coach, and meet the instructors.
This lecture offers you a clearer understanding of what a Health Coach does, how we can make a difference in our lives and out clients lives.
Depending on your career, background, and personal experience, you can use the material covered in this health and nutrition certification in a variety of ways.
In this lecture we'll talk about the importance of understanding the psychology of change related to changing health behaviors such as diet and exercise.
Not all goals are created equal! SMART goals are: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time Framed. In order to increase your odds of accomplishing your goals, it’s “smart” to ensure they take into account what research has proven to be the key factors for successfully reaching goals.
The best way to stay motivated is to enjoy the journey! By taking time to celebrate your accomplishments, you’ll feel inspired to keep working toward that next milestone. Celebrating your success will help you feel gratitude for what you’ve accomplished. Learn strategies, such as reward systems and unplugging, that will keep you fired up.
Most of human behavior is an automatic, unconscious reaction to cues and triggers in our everyday lives, which is why it is so important to help our clients identify the triggers for their unwanted or unhealthy behaviors and create powerful new cues to keep them on track.
Every action we take is either toward pain or away from pleasure. This powerful life coaching activity will help your clients get to the root of their desires and motivations and make sure they are seeing more value in making the desired changes than they see in avoiding uncertainty and staying the same.