Google Tag Manager for Developers
What you'll learn
- Use Google Tag Manager (GTM) to easily manage your tracking and remarketing scripts
- Master the core concepts of how Google Tag Manager works
- Integrate Google Analytics with GTM
- Integrate Facebook Pixel with GTM
- No experience with Google Tag Manager is required
- Students should have a basic understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- A basic knowledge of HTML will be useful, but not essential
In this course, you'll learn how to use GTM, from the fundamentals to more advanced features. Step-by-step we will walkthrough:
Using event and URL-based triggers
Sequencing tags correctly
Tracking custom data with variables
Integrating with Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
You will be able to follow along on your own website, from installing GTM, to setting up your tags, previewing, testing and publishing them.
If you want a practical guide to getting started with Google Tag Manager, this is the course for you. I can't wait to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Digital marketers
- Web developers
- Anyone who works in analytics and marketing
Chris Worfolk is a psychologist and software consultant. He is the author of nine books and has taught over 50,000 students on Udemy. He specialises in software, career coaching, mental health and resilience.
Chris is the founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and co-founder of the Leeds Anxiety Clinic. He is the author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety. He has a degree in psychology from Leeds Beckett University.
Previously, he has spent over ten years working in the IT industry helping companies including Sky, Asda, Capita and the NHS improve the digital products. He is the author of numerous books including How to Exit VIM and the IT Contracting Master Class. He has a degree in computing from the University of Leeds.
In his spare time, he is an ironman triathlete, ultramarathon runner, competitive public speaker. He lives in Leeds with his wife and daughter.