Google Sheet Project, Tracking Packages online
Learn how to track package shipping status on Google Sheets. No coding experience required. The course will go over Google Sheets, Google App Script, and web scraping. All source material is downloadable and can be used by anyone. Students can download example sheet example and use immediately without knowing how it works.
- programming beginners
- logistics specialists
- anyone who want to track packages
- anyone who wants to learn some who want to learn Google sheets, Google Appscript, or webscraping
- Getting a Google account and creating a spreadsheet
- Navigating to a previously create Google sheet
- Learn how to use Google Sheets
- Copy and Implement Sheet
- Sheet Source Code
- How to customize Sheet layout and compensate for that in the script
- Adding another carrier to the script
- Adding a button and assigning it a script
I have several years experience in logistics, programming, process improvement and development, data and metrics reporting, refunding customers, out of SLA escalation, merchant communication, SOP documentation, RMA processing, SQL queries, scripting and digital automation with AutoHotkey.
I am new to teaching online, but I wanted to expand my abilities and I also wanted to help others. I have taken many classes online and I want to expand free knowledge to help other advance in their career as well as better my abilities to teach.