Do you know how many people are actually reading your content (blogs, social media posts or articles)?
Well, an average headline gets about 25% of people to click on it and read it. And even fewer actually end up finish reading your post.
So what about it if you have a poor headline?
Well, it's clear that the headline is the most important part of any content you put out there.
Think about it...How many headlines do you read a day?
This includes websites like Twitter, Facebook, email subject lines, magazines, news websites etc.
Maybe 100+ or more? So, what can you do to beat the odds?
Using proven formulas.
Why would you use formulas when you can invent new ones? Because...
- ...it takes FOREVER to create new ones.
- …it's SUPER HARD to create new ones.
- …EVERYONE uses formulas, they work.
Think about it, a master of any profession uses the same technique over and over again to reproduce the success he has had. Similarly a mastery copywriter uses the same old headlines again and again.
If a headline formula worked yesterday, chances are it will work again tomorrow.
You might think that, you'll end up creating predictable boring headlines. True, but if you create attention grabbing headlines, you need to learn how to change the formula for your audience.
This is why I've created the ultimate headlines course that grab attention and get your message read.
Get Clicked is a detailed and comprehensive course on creating, and using 100 attention grabbing formulas to get your content clicked and read to generate tons of traffic on your website. After seeing the formulas and examples of great headlines, and understand the science behind them, you'll be able to write headlines like a master copywriter.
Here is what is included in the course…
- 100 Headline Formulas: These aren't random formulas but based on proven headlines you read on a daily basis.
- Examples of each formula: How to be creative with them to achieve the result you want.
- What expectations each create. Know what psychological triggers they create.
- A Strong Headline Follow-Up: How to keep readers alive so they read to the end.
- Great Headline Best Practices: Learn to capture attention, create fascination, and create anticipation.
So if you just want to get people to read your content, then you must master writing headlines.
Therefore...this course is a must if...
- If you have a product or service and you want to promote it online — through your website, email, blog posts, sales pages, or social media. This course will teach you the copy that helps with lead generation
- You’re looking to get people to listen to what you have to say and take action on your content.
- You’re looking to get ahead of your competitors by cutting through the marketing noise and speaking directly to your customers.
- If you sell information products, ebooks, regular books, or anything that teaches how to do anything – from health, to business, to productivity, to leadership, to success, to self-help – this training is perfect for you.
- If you sell consulting services, coaching, or other freelance work – like being a web designer, marketing consultant, freelance writer, developer or anyone who sells themselves on contract to another company – this training is perfect for you.
If you want your content to be clicked and read and be able to generate some serious traffic, mastery of what is in this course is a must. The skills you will learn in this course will help you long into the future.
If you’re ready to learn more and sign up for the Get Clicked course, go ahead and hit that “Take this Course” button, or take a test drive by using the Free Preview feature.
See you inside the course!”