Get 10x Returns: Make a Photo App With a Top-Performing Code
- Make sure you have a Mac and iOS Developer account. You can enroll in the Apple Developer Program here: https://developer.apple.com/programs/
- Install Xcode and set up your Developer account. You can install Xcode for free from the Mac App Store.
- To get the most out of the course, I recommend downloading the source code "Angry Eyes" and following along with the tutorial as you make your own photo stickers app. You can get the code here: http://www.whartonanimation.com/angry-eyes/
**Promo codes are no longer available for this app. I made promo codes a year ago to allow the first reskinners a chance to try out the source code. At this point, I have no intention of changing the price in the foreseeable future. The Udemy course is free. The source code is $39. This is the best value you will get if you want to make a photo app with my source code.**
Starting with this code, I made a business earning $100/day with apps. With this code, you can launch your own successful photo/video app this week on the App Store.
- “Hipstacam", originally made with this code, was featured in the Yahoo News article “8 Awesome Paid iPhone Apps You Can Get Free Right Now".
- “StupidFox", originally made with this code, received 2,000+ likes and 100+ shares on it's first day on the App Store.
- After over 100 transactions, I have received 100% positive customer feedback from anyone who has ever bought a code from me. Search Flippa for "WhartonApps".
- You can test the source code we'll be working from on the App Store. It's iOS 8 and 64-bit compatible, and optimized for iPad, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. Search the App Store for "Angry Eyes Photo Editor".
- Both the Udemy video and the source code come with a full-refund, 30-day money-back guarantee.
This course will provide concepts, skills, and practical knowledge to produce your own stickers apps at $0 variable cost per app. I demonstrate everything in front of you on the computer.
You will also learn rarely-discussed ways to market your apps and monetize them.
In 3 hours from now, you can transform your app business, or get one started. There is still time to get in on the $25 billion app marketplace. With the 30-day money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
While you can learn about app reskinning by just watching the course, to get the most out of the course, I recommend getting the source code "Angry Eyes" and following along with the tutorial as you make your own photo stickers app.
Google "Wharton Animation Angry Eyes" to get the source code that accompanies this tutorial.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in a fast way to launch 10+ iPhone / iPad apps in the photo/video category.
- People who want to earn passive income on mobile apps, or earn $1,000’s by selling their apps on Flippa.com.
- People who want to learn the app development process, not pay others $1,000’s for a few hours of work.