Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level4
What you'll learn
- Can have essence of Japanese language in a short time
- Can understand and use everyday expressions and basic phrase
- Can learn the passive-form, the causative-form, honorific expressions and humble expressions
- Can interact with Japanese in a simple way
- Can have a strong foundation to work on the JLPT N4 preparation and A2.2 level
- Students probably should have a basic understanding of English
- Other than that, you need persistence and motivation to work on “Listen and Repeat” exercises
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level4” is developed by “Sendagaya Japanese Institute”.
We are a Tokyo-based Japanese language school with over 45 years of history.
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya" consists of 4 series. “Level1,2,3” have already been published. "Level4" is the final series of the course.
If you complete the course, you have built a strong foundation for the JLPT N4 preparation and Framework of Reference for Japanese Language Education A2.2 level.
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level4” includes some of the most essential lessons such as "the passive-form", "the causative-form", "honorific expressions and humble expressions".
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level4” is the best fit for people all around the world, who are learning Japanese as beginners, or who completed “Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level3”.
With English narration and subtitles, you can study everyday expressions and basic phrases very easily even if you are not familiar with Japanese characters.
You can enjoy and improve your Japanese at the same time by using our Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya for sure.
Traveling to Japan without a translator or becoming bilingual is no longer just a dream.
Let's give it a try!
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese in a short period of time
- Learners who want to communicate with Japanese friends in basic Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N4 and A2.2 level
- Learners who are interested in Japanese language
We started our journey in 1975 holding the following goals:
1. Provide an environment where people all over the world can enjoy learning Japanese in an effective manner by using easy-to-understand Japanese.
2. Nurture creative individuals to enhance mutual understanding in a diverse global society.
3. Promote international exchanges and friendship through Japanese language education.
Holding these ideals, students from around the world have gathered at Sendagaya Japanese Institute and graduated after gaining proficiency in the Japanese language.
Language is not just a tool, but also a manifestation of a country’s culture, society, and its people’s way of thinking. Therefore studying a foreign language is a very important way of understanding other cultures. Thus, we believe that making the learning process easy is an important point in promoting international understanding.
We here at Sendagaya Japanese Institute have studied how to effectively teach Japanese as a second language and in doing so, developed new methods of teaching and textbooks. All because we truly believe that teaching the Japanese language will promote international relations.
We, all the staff of Sendagaya, truly wish that we can help you as your partners so that you can learn Japanese in a fun way.