Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level3
What you'll learn
- Can have essence of Japanese language in a short time
- Can understand and use everyday expressions and basic phrase
- Can learn the expressions of giving and receiving, conditions, etc.
- Can interact with Japanese in a simple way
- Can have a strong foundation to work on the JLPT N4 preparation and A2.2 level
- Students probably should have a basic understanding of English
- Other than that, you need persistence and motivation to work on “Listen and Repeat” exercises
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level3” is developed by “Sendagaya Japanese Institute”, a Tokyo-based Japanese language school with over 45 years history.
“Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level3” is the best fit for people all around the world, who are learning Japanese as beginners, or who completed “Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya - Level2”.
You can learn everyday expressions and basic phrases with English narration and subtitles.
So you can study Japanese very easily even if you are not familiar with Japanese characters.
You can also practice speaking while listening to a real Japanese teacher's pronunciation.
If you have experienced that you couldn't make yourself understood in Japanese, then “Fun to Learn Japanese at Sendagaya" is definitely the one you are looking for.
This course includes some of the most essential lessons such as "giving and receiving", "intransitive verbs and transitive verbs", and "conditions".
Through this course, you can build a strong foundation for the JLPT N4 preparation and the Framework of Reference for Japanese Language Education A2.2 level.
You can enjoy and improve your Japanese at the same time by using our Fun to learn Japanese at Sendagaya for sure.
You just got to do it.
Let’s try it together!
Who this course is for:
- Learners who want to study elementary Japanese in a short period of time
- Learners who want to communicate with Japanese friends in basic Japanese
- Learners who want to take the JLPT N4 and A2.2 level
- Learners who are interested in Japanese language
We started our journey in 1975 holding the following goals:
1. Provide an environment where people all over the world can enjoy learning Japanese in an effective manner by using easy-to-understand Japanese.
2. Nurture creative individuals to enhance mutual understanding in a diverse global society.
3. Promote international exchanges and friendship through Japanese language education.
Holding these ideals, students from around the world have gathered at Sendagaya Japanese Institute and graduated after gaining proficiency in the Japanese language.
Language is not just a tool, but also a manifestation of a country’s culture, society, and its people’s way of thinking. Therefore studying a foreign language is a very important way of understanding other cultures. Thus, we believe that making the learning process easy is an important point in promoting international understanding.
We here at Sendagaya Japanese Institute have studied how to effectively teach Japanese as a second language and in doing so, developed new methods of teaching and textbooks. All because we truly believe that teaching the Japanese language will promote international relations.
We, all the staff of Sendagaya, truly wish that we can help you as your partners so that you can learn Japanese in a fun way.