French pastry : baking the real French croissants
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to make real French croissants with a perfect balance of flavours.
- What make the difference between a basic croissant, and the real croissant you can find in the shop window of French bakeries.
- Learn secrets and technical gestures that bring up each element (dough, butter, presentation)
- How to realize a textured croissant : a well-developed shape, a crispy texture on the outside and a soft texture on the inside.
- Master the turning process
- You don't need any prerequisites, if you're motivated, it's quite enough.
You are CRAZY ABOUT GOOD PASTRIES and are very DEMANDING in terms of tastes. You want to REPRODUCE high-end french pastries.
You're exactly in the right place :
You tested french pastry during a previous trip ?
Or maybe you're are just expecting to taste one french pastry in your life ?
You want to impress your friends ? Treat your family to a meal ?
Or simply increase your pastry's skills ?
Unfortunately, best ( and true) french recipes are not easy to find.
It's ancient history now. All the best tips from famous french pastry chefs are in this course.
Why should you enroll for this course ?
I'm a french girl living in the Paris region since my birth. I have been passionate about French pastry for almost 10 years now. From simple chocolate cake to wedding cake made for birthdays, to cannelés or macarons, I spent years perfecting my pastry techniques. Always trying to stay up-to-date and inclined to improve and perfect my knowledge, I'm looking for the best Parisian pastries with the tastiest flavours. Intrigued by the techniques of the greatest French chefs, I search and study the smallest details of each to create high-end pastries.
Aware of the difficulty to find the real secrets and recipes of the best, it's with great excitement that I will share all the knowledge I have accumulated over these ten years.
Whether it is in the baking, the structure, the visual/presentation, the texture of a cream, the balance of flavours and textures, I have managed to gather the best advices to reproduce the best French pastries at home.
I can guarantee you that :
In this class, you will learn how to make a perfect croissant, have a beautiful turning with layers of butter, and shape a crispy and airy croissant for your breakfasts.
Learn, step by step all the techniques and gestures, and discover how to have perfect buttered and balanced flavours.
From the very beginner level to the more complicated techniques, you will easily understand what makes the french pastry so famous in the world (a clue : details matter).
I will provide videos and printable recipes to ease your learning process. All steps of the recipe are understandable for intermediate bakers as well as for beginners. And if you have any question, feel free to ask, I would be glad to help you as soon as I'm online.
And icing on the cake : at the end of the course, you will find a bunch of my personnal highly recommended adresses if you are passing through Paris (and you want to taste some high-end French croissants).
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Are you ready to take action ? See you in the first lesson !
- Any one wanting to prepare the most famous French pastry/viennoiserie in the world
- Aspiring bakers who want to perfect their technique
- Beginner bakers who want to learn French pastries
- People preparing a brunch or a breakfast