FREE Online Beginner Violin Lessons - Start Learning Violin
- No skills required - This is for the Absolute Beginner
- You will need a violin and a bow
- Practice is key - the more you practice the better you will be
FREE Online Beginner Violin Course - VIOLIN FROM THE BEGINNING - Beginner Violin Primer - Start Violin from Scratch
#1 Free Beginner Violin Course Online
Over 100,000 Enrollments from 182 Countries in Lesson Pros Courses
Featured in Minnesota Music Hall of Fame, Recorded in Nashville with Grammy Award Winner
Winner of Contest, MNTA Most innovative Teaching System
Have taught along with National Touring Bands in Workshops all across the US and South America
The most in-depth Beginner Violin Course Online
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR COURSES
The lessons are pretty clean and clear. I have had lessons in person with a teacher in the past but felt like I wasn't being taught enough, to the point I felt bad for not catching on as fast, though I am a fast learner. I decided to give this a shot and start from 0 once again. The teacher goes step by step in detail. I wasn't expecting an online lesson to be this great Thank you, you have restored my love and hope for violin. Maria T
The course is very in-depth and Chuck goes over the lessons very meticulously so you won't have to pause it and rewind. I'm still taking the course but so far, I've been loving it. Thanks, Chuck! Gavin G.
Amazing teacher & easy to grasp bite-size information. Alexandru C.
This guy is just the most patient professor in the world. He explains everything in detail and does not leave any doubts in your mind. Especially if you are a beginner, this course will get you to a very good start. Best luck in your learning journey. Wilson V
Why take a violin course from this guy?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their playing. I feel like playing the violin can do that. I was asked by students to put a small primer together so they could see if they were interested before diving into a paid course, and so they could get comfortable with me as a teacher. So here is the result.
I hope you will join me on the inside of this violin primer where you will learn some awesome violin tips to get you started.
Building a beginning foundation:
For the beginner players who would like to learn and/or improve their violin skills
Learn your basics
Who is the target audience for this violin course?
Anyone interested in learning the violin
Anyone who wants to play the violin for enjoyment
Anyone who wants to be a performer or a musician
Great for all ages
Violin course that's filled with all the information you need to succeed.
All these violin videos are all broken down to the smallest detail. It's assumed that a person who has never attempted to play the violin is watching this course.
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this Free Violin Primer BEGINNER Starter Course - Learn a few Basics. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you how to be a better violin player.
Violin Primer BEGINNER Starter Course - Learn a few Basics
Beginner Violin Course - Start Violin from Scratch
Who this course is for:
- This course is for a beginner
- This structured course will also help a frustrated violin player.
- All ages - I once had a 96 year old man who wanting to take lessons. His goal was to learn 5 songs so he could die a happy man. He did exactly that and died a happy man. So if you are telling yourself you are to old, seriously it is never too late.
- For the people that are saying my fingers are too fat, long or long, believe me I have heard all of that but truly believe anyone can play violin if you are willing to put in the work. It takes time to learn the violin. For most people it doesn’t just happen overnight but when things finally start to click it is really fun.
- For any player looking for a change in their instructor. I do believe it is healthy to try something new. Every instructor is going to teach you something different.
- For anyone saying “I have no rhythm or talent” - “You can learn to do anything if you put your mind to it” - that is what my momma used to say and it still holds true today for everybody.
- For anyone looking to meet new people. Playing the violin is a great way to make new friends. I have met my closest friends playing music. There is a huge community of like-minded people playing music in every part of the world.
- For the beginner - This is a great starting point - you will get the total basics broke down.
Chuck and Sandi Millar, Founders of Lesson Pros, started as performing artists, playing music all over the United States at festivals, private & corporate parties, coffee houses & theaters. Being played on radio stations all around the world, their success has won them a place in the hearts of millions. They have been featured in numerous newspapers articles, television, and magazines.
They have won many competitions for their music and teaching, including Chuck’s countless 1st place titles in fiddling and trick fiddling, Chuck and Sandi's band No Grass Limit have won awards, here are some of the most recent ones: Songwriter of the Year - Sandi Millar, Album of the Year -“Originals” – No Grass Limit – Universe Unlimited, Guitar Performer of the Year - Clint Birtzer (Guitar Player for NGL), Mandolin Performer of the Year - Chuck Millar, Bluegrass Band of the Year (Contemporary) - No Grass Limit and Vocal Group of the Year - No Grass Limit.
After spending most of their lives on the concert stage, Chuck and Sandi felt a strong need to give back to people of all ages. In 2002, they came up with an idea to start a lesson program. Chuck’s multi-instrumental talent and experience teaching, and Sandi’s innate business sense made them a perfect fit to create a wonderful lesson program.
The result is Lesson Pros, offering private and group lessons to students of all ages and abilities at the Lesson Pros studios online.
Lesson Pros has helped more than 100,000 students between the ages 4 to 98 find and nurture their talents.
Hope to see you inside!
Chuck and Sandi
Building Confidence through Music