FREE Dynamics 365 Business Central Introductory Course
- Internet Connected Laptop/Computer
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Trial Instance for Practice
Learn Every thing about getting started in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Do you know When Dynamics 365 Business Central is launched in ? It is launched in October 2018, "Very Recently". So Already there is huge shortage of Good Functional, Technical and Experienced Professional in the industry.
This course will help in taking your first step towards your journey of being a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Professional.
Below is the COURSE CONTENT for this course.
Module 1: Introduction to Dynamics 365 Business Central
· What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
· What makes a Cloud End to End Business Solution?
· Why Business Central is a Cloud End to End Business Solution?
· Key highlight of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central supported Clients
Module 2: Business Central Licensing
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Price Points
· Essential Licensing
· Premium Licensing
Module 3: User Interface of Business Central
· How data is organized and displayed in Business central?
· User Interface Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Search Pages and Reports
· My Settings
· Explore List Pages
Module 4: User Personalization in Business Central
· Personalize Pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
· Design Pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Module 5: Basic Functionalities in Business Central
· How to Search and Select Information in Dynamics 365 Business Central?
· How to Sort and Filter Information in Business Central?
· Go to Next and Previous Page in Business Central?
· Enter and Edit Information in Business Central
This is a live course. Topics will be added or removed on demand and need basis.
Enroll in this course :
If you want be a Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant, then this course is right for you.
If you are a beginner at Dynamics 365 and want to start your career in Microsoft Dynamics 365 family of products.
You will get Life time access with ample of hands-on practice with development.
You will be able to crack interview questions with ease.
This is course is completely FREE, on that note I hope to see you all inside this course.
Happy Learning and wish you all the very best for all your future Endevours !!!
- Absolute Fresher/Beginner, who wants to start his/her career in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Individuals that plan to get certified to implement, use, maintain, or support Dynamics 365 Business Central in their organization
- Any one who wants to learn the latest and hottest technology call Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Instructor and Course Introduction02:56
- Course Curriculum02:53
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Introduction06:07
- Module Overview00:21
- Target Audience01:42
- How to setup Dynamics 365 Business Central Trial Instance ?05:16
- Minimum Requirements for using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central01:24
- Module Overview01:16
- What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?02:23
- What makes a Cloud End to End Business Solution?01:21
- Why Business Central is a Cloud End to End Business Solution?01:58
- Key highlight of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central11:59
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central supported Clients01:50
- Module Overview00:53
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Price Points01:01
- Essential Licensing01:34
- Premium Licensing02:14
- Module Overview00:58
- How data is organized and displayed in Business central?05:42
- User Interface Components in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central06:06
- Search Pages and Reports02:32
- My Settings in Dynamics 365 Business Central03:22
- Explore List Pages04:53
- Module Overview00:39
- Personalize Pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central05:08
- Design Pages in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central06:57
- Module Overview01:06
- How to Search and Select Information in Dynamics 365 Business Central?05:05
- How to Sort and Filter Information in Business Central?04:18
- Go to Next and Previous Page in Business Central01:23
- Enter and Edit Information in Business Central03:55
- What is Navigate Function in Dynamics 365 Business Central?02:39
- How to integrate Business Central with Outlook for In Office Experience?03:28
I am a Microsoft Certified Educator, Author of Dynamix Academy blog and YouTube Channel, and Microsoft Certified Professional in Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and other Microsoft technologies.
Currently working as a Consultant at Microsoft (FTE) and worked with Industry Leaders like Infosys and HCL Technologies in the past.
I have successfully implemented 9+ large scale projects under various domains (Finance, Insurance, Banking, Government domains ) over a period of 10+ years.
I consider my self a Lifelong learner who likes to learn and share knowledge and my experience with others and learn the same from others.
• Over 10+ years of overall experience in the entire Software Development Life Cycle as well as Microsoft .Net Framework Technologies.
• 6+ years of extensive implementation experience in installation, configuration, customization, and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, Dynamics 365 as well as doing the deployment, troubleshooting and production support for the applications developed.
• Experience in developing custom WCF web services, dialog-based workflows, plug-ins and integrating custom web pages into CRM
• Experience in operations like data migrations and updating using LINQ and XRM that help in facilitating data migration within CRM across various entities
• Hands-on knowledge of implementing and maintaining access controls in CRM based on roles and access conditions
• Exposure in configuring and working with Windows OS, IIS, Outlook with CRM plug-in, SharePoint Server
• Hands-on experiences in developing Web/Windows applications using C, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 R2, and Net Framework 3.5/4.0 with strong knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts.