Four Food Creativity Methods for Food Design
- You will learn how to use the food creativity cards presented in 4 Food Design Thinking books
This introduces you to Food Design Thinking and course gives you detailed instructions on how to use four food creativity methods: StarChat, IdeaHive, IdeaMarket and IdeaShake, which are all available for purchase separately at fooddesignthinking dot org
With these methods you learn new methods to trigger your food creativity and design new dishes, new food products, food services, or food events. With each of these four methods you use playing cards to generate new ideas. The playing cards make the games fun and playful creating a light atmosphere which is exactly what creativity loves.
For any question, don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Anyone interested in creating new dishes, new food products, new food services, and anything within food innovation
- What is Food Design Thinking?01:13
- Who needs Food Design Thinking?00:35
- Video Introduction to Food Design Thinking11:22
- StarChat - Context Exploration09:53
- IdeaHive - Idea Generation09:40
- IdeaMarket - Idea Generation08:17
- IdeaShake - Idea Generation08:24
- How to get the four methods00:11
The Online School of Food Design© is a virtual school where to learn what Food Design is and how to do it. This is for chefs, food designers, food companies, food services, and for anyone interested in applying design to food and eating. These courses help you learn what this new and exciting discipline is about, and guide you in your journey to become a Food Designer. Check out onlineschooloffooddesign dot org for all courses, resources, and live webinars.