Flutter & Dart: Complete App Development Course [NEW 2024]
What you'll learn
- Be ABLE to Build Any iOS and Android App You Want
- MASTER Dart and Flutter Framework
- BUILD Full-fledged Apps for Your Startup or Business
- CREATE a Portfolio of Apps to Apply for Development Job
- WORK as A Cross-Platform Mobile Developer Who can Develop iOS and Android Apps
- GAIN a Competitive Advantage in the Workplace as a Flutter Mobile Developer
- A Computer - Mac or PC
- No Previous Programming Experience Required - I'll go over Everything You'll Need to Get Started
- Anyone Who Has the "I Can Do It" Mentality
- Willingness to Learn By Doing - You'll have a Step-by-Step Learning Process with Challenges and Exercises for Better Retention
Full Course Update in 2024
Flutter Development is here to stay!
Welcome to The Complete Flutter App Development Course (The World's First Complete Dart and Flutter Course).
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
By learning Flutter App Development, you'll be able to build iOS and Android apps with a single codebase! This course is the ultimate Flutter tutorial created for those who want to build cross-platform iOS and Android mobile apps using the Dart Programming language.
This course is fully hands-on, in which you'll get the chance to practice and learn:
Dart Programming Language - Fundamentals and intermediate topics
How to understand Flutter Mobile Development by building apps incrementally.
How to design, build, debug Flutter Android and iOS Apps
How to get Flutter apps to communicate with a realtime database - Firestore
How to build robust apps with Flutter.
You’ll see how easy it’s to get started building Android and iOS apps using Google’s Flutter App Development Framework!
The course is structured in such a way to improve your knowledge retention - by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be practicing and building something meaningful and useful, which will further your understanding of Flutter iOS and Android Development.
For instance, you'll start by learning the very basics of the Dart Programming language (which is the programming language used in Flutter) - you'll learn control flow and functions, how to do arithmetic in Dart, and so forth.
Next, you'll learn Object-Oriented Programming in Dart - understanding how to construct classes and Objects and how it all works when building robust programs. Furthermore, you'll learn intermediate and advanced Dart topics such as Abstract classes, Interfaces, and Data Structures.
Once you've learned the Dart Programming language, you'll then start with Flutter Mobile Development. You'll start by building small, simple iOS and Android apps using Flutter, such as the Business Card app. Then, we move into the realm of Stateful Widgets in Flutter - how to manage state in an App.
Along the way, we continue to build several fun apps to solidify the main, fundamental Flutter concepts. You'll also have several challenges you need to further dive deeper into understanding Flutter concepts.
Continuing with the course, you'll also have the opportunity to learn how to parse JSON from a remote API into your Flutter app and cleanly display the parsed data to the user using Material Design concepts. Additionally, you'll learn how to connect your app to Firebase/Firestore and use a real-time database.
You'll finish the journey by learning how to package up your Flutter iOS or Android app to publish on either the Appstore or Google Play store.
The course will take you from zero to hero - from knowing nothing (or a little) about Flutter iOS and Android Mobile development to building complex, stunning mobile applications!
Why Should You Take This Course?
My name is Paulo Dichone; I've created the most best-selling online programming courses (with over 250,000 happy and satisfied students).
I'm a Software Engineer, a teacher, and the author of highly rated Development courses on Udemy. I've taught over 100,000 students online and received over 15,000 reviews. Students love my teaching methodology, which is heavy on hands-on, project-based approaches.
I know how hard it can be to learn programming and Android development - there's a lot of information out there, but the problem is that it needs to be completed, and it needs to be updated. I understand how frustrating it's to try to learn something independently and spend months without seeing progress!
This Course Also Comes With:
Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
Links to interesting articles and lots of good code to base your next template onto
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
A 30 Day, "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Take this complete Flutter course now, completely risk-free!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Developers and Intermediate- Advanced Web or Mobile Developers new to Dart and Google Flutter Mobile SDK
- Android Developers Who Want to Build iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build Android Apps with Single Codebase
- Web Developers Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Entrepreneurs Who Want to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Managers and Program Managers Who Want to Learn How to Build Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
Hi, I'm Paulo.
I am passionate about teaching people Android, Java, and Flutter development. I have taught over 200,000 students in 175 countries worldwide.
I have extensive experience in Mobile App Development (Android and iOS) Web Development, and AWS Cloud.
My goal is to make you a great developer and AWS cloud Practitioner no matter your experience. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my growing family, playing the guitar mandolin, and traveling in my spare time.
I look forward to helping you become the best developer & AWS Cloud Practitioner you can be.
If you are new to Android development and my courses, I suggest you start with my most comprehensive Android course:
1. The Comprehensive 2020 Android Development Masterclass - You'll learn everything you need to know to get started with Android Development - no experience required!
2. The Complete Intermediate Android Masterclass - You'll learn intermediate Android topics such as Work manager API, ROOM Database, and working in the background in Android.
Cross-platform Development courses & Web-related (Build iOS and Android Mobile Apps):
3. Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course - Learn the Dart Programming language and build iOS and Android Apps with a single codebase.
4. AngularDart - Build Dynamic Web Apps with Angular & Dart - Unleash the power of one of the most used web development frameworks, Angular and Dart, to build dynamic web apps.
5. TornadoFX - Build JavaFX Applications With Kotlin - Leverage the modern programming language, Kotlin, and JavaFX libraries to build stunning desktop apps
For AWS Cloud Courses:
1. Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer)
2. Amazon ECS & Fargate Masterclass
3. Amazon EKS with Kubernetes
4. AWS AppSync & Amplify
5. AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework
Purely Java-based courses:
6. Java Masterclass - Beginner to Expert Guide - Want to learn Java from the ground up? Then this is the course you'll need.
7. Java Design Patterns - The Complete Masterclass - Learn how to build reliable software using well-tested, proven Design Patterns.
I look forward to seeing you in my courses.