Energy healing with Flower Remedies
What you'll learn
- Students will explore natural healing with flower remedies; the creator and developer of flower remedies.
- Students will discover the 38 flower remedies in the Bach remedy system and other flower remedies, and also the astrological sign,
- Students discover how remedies are made, stored and used.
- Students will have life time access to the course recordings which are occasionally added to with remedy work.
- We also look at flower essences that are outside of the Bach flower essence system
- There are no prerequisites for this course other than an interest to learn and complete the course activities.
Energy healing with Flower Remedies
Hi and welcome to energy healing with flower remedies, this is a great course for students who are looking to use holistic therapy and energy healing methods to maintain their emotional well-being. Are you feeling stressed, pressured, burnt out, battle fatigued? Then these gentle, natural healing remedies could be just what you need. Using the power of flowers the remedies support the balancing of the brain, body, being. Restoring your emotions and settling your mind you will be able to find the solutions to many different problems... This provides a broad learning programme covering all bases of Flower essences.
In brief some of the key areas covered in this course are:
Dr Edward Bach; history and philosophy
Research outcomes into remedies on stress in emergency personnel
Jan De Vries and Alfred Vogel.
38 flower remedies and rescue remedy
How remedies are made, stored and used
Remedies and the chakras
Remedies and astrological signs
Remedies and specific conditions
Consultation and assessment - in brief
Flower remedy work; Deborah shares using the remedies to maintain her own emotional well-being and mental health as a way of helping students see how remedies can be tailor blended for personal use.
Receive a Udemy certificate of completion.
Students will receive a Udemy course certificate of completion.
The course is delivered in a variety of methods including:
Voice over video
Power point presentation style
Supplementary pdf booklets to support your learning
The course is intended for personal learning and information but can be very helpful to anyone who is studying this modality in depth with a view to becoming a practitioner of flower remedies.
Udemy certificate of completion available
Note: this course is for educational and informational purposes only. This course aims to enable the student to incorporate flower remedies into their well-being practices and support any professional learning. This course does not qualify students as professional flower remedy practitioners. This course does not replace health care required by a qualified medical physician.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those people who are interested in natural health practices, that are gentle and soothing, restorative and balancing.
- Students who are just starting out and looking for a sound foundation in Flower remedies will find this course useful.
- Students who enjoy learning at their own pace, in their own home, will enjoy the accessibility of this course.
For students a new contact email:
****calm oasis international com***
Our insurers, who will provide successful students with insurance and membership upon successful completion of their professional course;
A Private business providing a range of holistic practitioner training courses to students interested in learning how to look after themselves, their family, friends and potentially develop a business and receive paying clients.
Please ensure you read course information fully and note any pre-requisites that must be fulfilled; course requisites are obligator without prejudice. Also note our certifications, for our worldwide, highly acclaimed, recognised qualifications, has a separate fee, payable in advance of release of the qualification.
Our professional qualified courses are recognised, by our partner insurance company, for which you will require our certifications; other fees apply for professional therapist insurance and this includes membership. Also students can request addition to our professional membership register and therapist directory and gain support therein.
Our courses have been approved by the IICT however they will only accept our certifications if you have attended in person training which we do not provide - our training is all on line and provided 'as is'.
Our organisation provides:
1. Education and Training to students internationally
2. Some courses are for information only
3. Access to professional membership with the British Holistic Therapy Organisations (under reconstruction) or British Reiki Organisation (now available).
4. Access to professional therapist insurance with out partner organisation, which is now available to students internationally (other, separate fees apply)
5. Professional qualification provided as pdf document direct to your email - small fee applies. A small admin fee applies to certificates of interest courses.
6. Prospective students in locations outside UK, EU, will need to check their locality to ensure that the qualification is accepted for regulations specific to their geographical area.