Fit for Life: The Science of Exercise
What you'll learn
- By the end of this program, you can expect to create a science-based plan to integrate exercise into your life in a permanent way.
- No pre-requisite knowledge or materials required
Have you started an exercise routine with excitement only to give up 5 days later?
Does it feel like the world around you is designed to keep you from getting fit?
Do you ever wonder about those people who get out to exercise 30+ minutes every day?
If yes, then this class is designed for you.
Hundreds of people young and old have learned the Science of Exercise from LifeDojo; it's time for you to find out what all the fuss is about.
Based directly on up-to-the-minute behavior science research from leading thinkers at Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Princeton, UPENN and others, every minute of Fit for Life is designed to inspire, motivate, and result in changing your behavior!
Imagine it. Every day you find the time to exercise. You are motivated; even excited to get your workout gear on and get out the door. You sleep soundly, feel happier, focus better and think clearer. No more guilt; no more failed new years resolutions. You have cracked the code; you are fit for life.
In this course, you will learn:
1. The incredible benefits of exercise; hint: you will be shocked at how important it is!
2. The history of exercise. How humans used to exercise 2+ hours a day, and why today's modern life makes it so difficult to get fit.
3. The six essential steps you need to take to succeed in living a permanent enjoyable exercise lifestyle. No more fads, gimmicks, or trends. Just proven methods that work.
Now comes the best part: Our entire class is offered in a fun, whiteboard-style story, that will have you laughing, learning, and connecting more than any other class you've taken!
So don't put-off your future one more day. For the cost of one personal training session, one new gym gadget you see on TV, or one month at your local gym, you can learn everything you need to know to succeed. Join the class today!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to break the cycle of try and fail, who want to live an exercise lifestyle.
Chris Cutter is an educator, health and wellness coach, and science fanatic who has worked with thousands of people to change their life in dramatic ways. Chris has spoken throughout the United States covering topics like behavior change, best-practices in youth development, and elevating the importance of health & wellness in America's 90,000+ K-12 schools.
LifeDojo, Chris' latest project, is a partnership of world-class artists, designers and educators who care deeply about teaching essential life skills in a way that works. LifeDojo uses whiteboard-style animation, industry-best video design, and storytelling wizardry to make classes fun, engaging, and really effective.
Trained at the world's leading Master's of Social Work program in Saint Louis, and raised in the Berkshire Mountains of Western Massachusetts, Chris now lives in New York City with his wonderful wife and his close-knit group of friends.