First Trimester Antenatal Class
- Be able to watch and take notes
- Be open minded
This course only has 5 lectures and you should be able to understand the following;
What happens during the first trimester- understand the body dynamics as well as the fragile nature of pregnancy in the first trimester. This will keep you on the know so that you are not caught off-guard when things start getting a little messy.
What to expect during the first trimester- get to learn all about the physical, emotional and psychological impact the pregnancy can have on you and how to remain grounded during this time.
How to go through the first trimester- 89% of women experience some unwanted symptoms during the first trimester. This lecture will provide you with a guide on how to go through this phase feeling good and enjoying every moment.
First trimester supplements and prenatal vitamins- learn how to choose a prenatal vitamin. Not all prenatal vitamins are good for you. Some have ingredients on higher dosages than they should and this can affect your pregnancy in one way or another. Better safe than sorry.
First trimester danger signs to look out for- to wrap up this course, I included a list of the danger signs you must look out for, so that you and the baby can be safe.
Who this course is for:
- Pregnant mothers in their first trimester or women who are planning to get pregnant
- Pregnant women who desire to be fully informed by a professional on all matters that affect most pregnant women
- So that the informed pregnant woman can make smart choices for herself and her unborn baby, avoid preventable risks
- And have a blissful pregnancy experience.
- 04:10Course Introduction
- 09:32Lecture 2: First topic: What happens in the first trimester of pregnancy
- 10:05Lecture 3: What to expect during the first trimester of pregnancy
- 1 questionNote down 5 emotional changes you think you could be experiencing right now
My name is Terry a nurse with over 10 years of experience in the pregnancy and child welfare niche. I teach and offer support to mothers who are trying to conceive, who are pregnant and those who are already parenting. My goal is to support women in these journeys, so that they can enjoy the journey as well as raise happy children.