Revealed: Excel Power Query One Hour Bootcamp (Great Stuff)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will control your data - - instead of letting it control you. Invest an hour and get a lifetime of benefits.
- You will build fast, repeatable data transformations that improve your Excel analysis and reporting
- You will use the Power Query Editor and its many push-button, formula and multi-query functions
- Import Excel file, remove top rows, use first row as header, remove columns, change type, split columns by delimiter, rename columns, close & load, merge columns, conditional columns, reorder columns, rename steps, move steps, view 'M' code, sort rows, filter rows, rename query, reference, group-by, duplicate, refresh, merge
- You will take a big career step forward as a professional data analyst who understands the importance of 'clean' data
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- An interest in learning a great new Excel skill that will enhance your career while saving you time & effort
- Beginners course for people new to Power Query; focus is on quickly getting new users up and running
- Excel for Windows or Office 365. Power Query does not work in native Mac unless you're running Windows OS such as Boot Camp or Parallels VM.
- Power Query is known as Get & Transform in Excel 2016; this course applies to both
1st in my series of Udemy courses on mastering data cleaning in the age of big data
If you're like me, you have a curious mind but limited time to learn data cleaning.
But, your data career is in your hands. Stand out by making data transformations that are simple to use and quick. This lets companies make better business decisions, faster. People notice and it provides you with a solid career.
Microsoft has the best tool to do this. It’s called Excel Power Query. Want to use it like I do and improve your data career opportunities? This is the course you should take.
Introduce Yourself To Excel Power Query To Strengthen Your Data Analytics Career
- Create fast, repeatable data transformations that improve Excel analysis and reporting
- Use the Power Query Editor and its many push-button, formula and multi-query functions
- Change 'dirty' data to 'clean' data in a structured and reliable way
- Install the Power Query add-in for Excel on your computer and get monthly feature updates
Power Query has many features - - this course does not cover everything but provides a solid foundation so you can navigate the ribbons and learn more on your own
Comments from students:
"Simple and to the point. If you're unsure of where to begin with Power Query, this is the course to take. Thank you!"
- Cynthia S.
"Bravo! I love every video in this course. Mr. Burke is a true teacher - He seems to know the learning pain points of students and then simplifies and arranges the lessons for maximum learning."
- Aisha I.
"Well summarized and articulate. Be sure to do the little exercises to fully grasp the concepts."
- Rudi P.
Become a more valuable professional. Spending less time manipulating data & more time analyzing it.
The explosion of data is changing the business world at an accelerating rate. Power Query is the perfect analytics tool for helping companies manage their data. Learning this awesome power is within everyone's reach. Let me prepare you for a career that will evolve as this new world evolves.
- Learn secrets and strategies to save countless hours and avoid the mistakes I once made
- Unique video presentations transfer the most important knowledge from me to you
- Modules explain the theory behind the techniques and show demonstrations of their use
- This investment in learning Power Query will be the best you can make! It will pay you back every single time you use it. It will pay you back every single time you use it.
The career enhancing power of learning Power Query is amazing. It's time to see the tremendous benefits.
- This course is for all analysts who need a better way to handle large amounts of data
- They want to improve or eliminate their manual, error-prone spreadsheet data transformations and replace with a simpler, more reliable system
- They understand the benefits of a systems-based approach and want to take their data transformation techniques to a much higher level
After this lesson, students will be able to identify and understand the purpose of the different sections of the Excel Power Query Ribbon.
After this lecture, students will be able to install Power Query and perform updates whenever new versions become available.