Learn how to create an Embird Sfumato Portrait Design
What you'll learn
- Use Embird Sfumato tools
- Create a Sfumato Portrait study from any photo
- Know how to transfer a Sfumato design to Editor for fine tuning
- Know how to add back ground section to a Sfumato design for better coverage
- Utilize the Parameter settings for Embird Sfumato designs
- Students need to Have Embird 2010 or Later installed
- Student Need to have Digitizing Studio installed
- Student must want to learn Sfumato Digitizing techniques
Up to Date as at: October 2015.
Embird Sfumato Tutorials
In this Course "Learn how to create an Embird Sfumato Portrait Study" we will create a Sfumato design for machine embroidery with Embird Embroidery Digitizing Software. Digitize an embroidery design in Sfumato stitch with Embird. Embird Sfumato Tutorials, David Kruiper Portrait Study
- Embird Sfumato allows easy and fast creation of multicolored portraits, landscapes, still lives and other designs from photos.
- Student imports photo into the background of the working area and then draws Sfumato objects on top of the photo.
- Sfumato objects have vector boundaries that are automatically filled with stitches. Photo-realistic effect is achieved with variable density of the thread flow.
- Objects are filled with stitches so that thread forms looser or heavier meanders to create shading effects while fabric shows through the stitches. In general, the loose meanders are used on low density areas.
- Special controls and paramaters are available to tune density and colors of Sfumato object.
- Additional features like openings, carvings and color mask can be applied to achieve required stitch layout and texture.
- Each Sfumato object can have 1-5 shades of its 'basic color' or user-defined shades. Chosing proper number of separate objects and proper number of shades within each object allows to achieve various coloring effects.
- We will use a photo of David Kruiper a well know Komani-San (Khalahari Bushman) which you can download in lecture 1 to play along on your pc
This course is for Embird Embroidery Digitizing Software Digitizers who has a fair to good knowledge of their Embird Embroidery Digitizing Software.
- We will only focus on working with Embird Sfumato
- how to apply parameters to get the best results from your design
- we teaches the use of different color
- the use of parameters inside Sfumato Stitch
- How to achieve an end result that will be a joy to stitch
We have included our case study designs at the end of the course in 5 stitch formats.
The complete Course consist of over 130 minutes of video material broken down in 10 classes of 13 + minutes each to learn and apply to your Sfumato designs.
Who this course is for:
- This course if forEmbird Embroidery Software owners
- Who have Embird Dititizing Studio plugin
- Who have or want to add Embird Sfumato Plugin
- Who want to learn how to use Embird Sfumato digitizing
- This Course is not for any other Embroidery Software owners, as Embird Sfumato is unique to Embird Embroidery Software
I am an Internet entrepreneur for the last 23 years. Left my full-time corporate job by the end of June 1997 to work for my self.
I am a Certified Light Steel Frame Erector and Building Contractor focusing on alternative building methods since 2007.
Things I do and enjoy
Create Shipping Container homes where it is possible to deliver them and as alternative Light Steel Frame structures where it is not possible to bring containers to the clients' site.
Create video training courses.
Develop sport-related membership sites.
and lastly, enjoy PHP programming and web systems.
My part-time focus is on Embroidery Software Training video publication plus some Self Improvement, YouTube Video Marketing and Web Development
Outside of work, I am a published author on Amazon Kindle and Createspace.
I enjoy my bush trips at least twice per year to clear my head.
My passion is sharing what I know with others and helping them to succeed as well.
I started earning a monthly income on Udemy in December of 2014
I am also co-hosting some Bernina Software training course with my partner and wife Jacqui Viljoen at School of Digitizing where we both are instructors on the Bernina Software Series ver 5 - 8 and Embird Embroidery Software
© P Viljoen Trading, -All Rights Reserved
Jacqui Viljoen has been teaching Fashion and Dress design since 1994. In 2004 she opened her Bernina Franchise in Benoni, South Africa and has been teaching Bernina Embroidery Software since. First as Bernina Dealer in Benoni South Africa in her studio in Benoni and as from 2009, online as Principal at School of Digitizing.
Like most dealers I had to work for a specific target, and sales had to be my first priority, which leads to not be able to give that exclusive and undivided attention on training in the Bernina Embroidery Software like you deserve....... well I wanted more time there, so much so that one day I decided this is it! I am out!
Sold the shop, took a leap year to discover and learn and research all I wanted to know about Bernina Embroidery Software, and as I grew into it the opportunity to start teaching Embird and Bernina embroidery software using Internet, Webinar, Skype etc came to me in the form and shape of hubby.
Oh, and computers? Well I still feel I only need to know enough to be able to run my Bernina embroidery software.... and to be honest: my backup support system is trustworthy, and not only me, but even you will benefit from me and my backup system.
First I started with the Bernina Embroidery Software, and my dream is to get hold of every frustrated and the feeling of helpless person who has the embroidery software and guide you through the fun and excitement we are suppose to have, not frustrations.
After one year in teaching the Bernina embroidery software V5 then, the need to help for basic Embird embroidery software classes crossed me too.
Immediately I started dreaming of seeing each Bernina embroidery software user in the world having a hard time understanding their program, I want to help all!
You should have fun, not a hard time.
I cannot describe in words the excitement I felt, and still do, and those of members joining us every time we tune in for a class on Bernina embroidery software from V5 and on wards with regular updates and later Bernina Cutwork Software.
It is overwhelming, exiting, amazing and fun!
I want to share my knowledge in Bernina embroidery software with the world, and Internet is the answer.
Wendy from Australia gets up at 3.00am in the mornings, she enjoys her Bernina embroidery software classes so much that she don't mind doing it.
She does not have to do it, She wants to do it. She loves to do it, and here is in her own words what she has to say about our Bernina embroidery software classes:
"" Hi Jacqui
My experience of being a member with Sewpride:- (this was the name I used before Schoolofdigitizing - same place, just a different name)
I am 75 yrs. old and have been sewing ever since I can remember.
When I retired 10 yrs ago I bought a new embroidery/machine (Janome) it broke down just before Christmas last year and I decided to buy the Bernina aurora 440.
The difference in embroidery sewing has changed such a lot in those years and I found myself floundering.
I had lessons from the shop where I bought the machine. The cost was $25.00 one lesson per month; we started projects but never finished them.
I turned to the Internet and found a lot of help. I downloaded lessons and began to get the hang of things. I came across your lessons and they made a lot of sense to me. I think of them as master classes, they give inspiration to work on new projects, I love the webinar where we can interact with others also the help you give when it is needed.
I am feeling more competent week by week, thank you Jacqui.
You will love and enjoy this so much you can even make your money out of this should you desire to do so, and we will take you through tested steps on how to.
You need not to waste any time any more trying to figure out how your Bernina embroidery software works, all your searches ends right here.
The service I provide in training the Bernina embroidery software will save you time and money so you can spend your valuable time on things to do.
I love to call myself your genie: your request is my demand.
Thank you for joining in this exiting, awesome and tremendous teaching game.
The best part to know is: if this is what you want to do, we even have an apprentice course worked out to fit you, in a language you can understand. This is to take your hobby to the business table and how to manage and do marketing.
It is also presented as a webinar like our embroidery software classes.
To build your own website for designs.
Thank you for reading my story about Bernina embroidery software, and thank you for allowing me into your story in exploring you own Bernina Embroidery Software'
Without you we are not a team.
Our steps is so well explained for embroidery software you could use this even though you might not have Bernina Embroidery software.