Email marketing: Build an email list of your ideal buyers
What you'll learn
- Get to know your ideal buyers once and for all – without doing any of those useless profile exercises like guessing what car they drive
- Create irresistible freebie/opt-in offers that's compelling to your ideal buyers, priming them to buy from you.
- Create Opt-in Landing pages that instantly stop your ideal customer in their tracks and convinces them to sign up.
- Learn easy to follow strategies for driving traffic to your opt-in offers — without spending a dime on ads.
- Nurture your new leads effortlessly using effective Email Marketing Tactics
- Write high Converting Email Campaigns to build a relationship with your subscribers that's based on trust to easily convert them to buyers
- You'll be asked to create an account on Convertkit
- Optionally you'd want to have a blog or a website
- You want to have Facebook account, to take advantage of the exposure and marketing section
Over the past four years, I’ve discovered just how POWERFUL a targeted email list can be. As my email list grew, so did my income! In this course I’m going to share my exact strategy with you!
I’m going to put you on the path of selling your products and services on a consistent basis, by giving you the MOST mission-critical ingredient:
A targeted email list that grows on autopilot.
There’s a simple formula that says the more targeted subscribers you have on your list, the more sales you’ll be able to make.
This is the simplest math equation on the planet, and trust me, it works.
But only if you grow that email list THE RIGHT WAY!
The important part? Not all email lists are created equal!
You don’t need to run crazy 30 day challenges or spend-your-life-savings-on-gift-cards giveaways in order to get a massive number of people on your list.
(And this approach never works anyway.)
And this isn’t about volume, either. 50 highly targeted, interested subscribers are infinitely better than 5,000 people who don’t know anything about you or your product (and don’t care, either).
With the right list-building strategies — the ones I’m going to teach you here — you’ll be on your way to a profitable and successful business.
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to sell more of their products and services
- People who want to spend their valuable time on tasks/activities that generates money
Eli Natoli is a service-focused marketing strategist, international speaker and bestselling author. For more than 20 years she’s helped entrepreneurs and their businesses clear a path to innovation, growth and profit.
In addition to her coaching practice serving entrepreneurs across the globe, Eli has started and grown two successful online businesses and launched 8 online programs. Her unique approach to strategic, service-focused marketing is responsible for enrolling more than 120,000 students for those courses, and her products are returning six-figure revenues — consistently.
Eli now dedicates her time to teaching experienced and aspiring entrepreneurs how to do what she’s done: start and grow their own businesses, attract clients, redefine and improve their marketing and generate consistent cash flow.
Using her unique Service First Framework, from the book of the same name, Eli takes businesses from struggling, scattered, and overwhelmed to clear, confident, and profitable, by showing them how to do what she’s done: stop trading hours for dollars, stop the cycle of feast-or-famine and stop chasing every empty promise made by marketing con men.
Instead, she teaches business owners to maximize the limited amount of time and money they have — and spend it putting simple things in place that will make all the difference in their business. And shows them the power of leading from a place of kindness and generosity, developing truly meaningful products and services that change people’s lives.
Her international workshops and talks deliver clarity and confidence to every person in attendance. She gives actionable advice for starting and growing a thriving business; she makes audiences feel in control and empowered. And she offers things they can act on and start seeing results as soon as they’re back at their desks.
From free content posted on her website, to paid coaching and training programs, everything Eli preaches is something that she has practiced — and seen meaningful, measurable results from in her own businesses.
Eli’s articles, courses and coaching programs can be seen on her website.