Email marketing: Build an email list of your ideal buyers
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to get to know your ideal customers. You’ll figure out who your ideal buyer is once and for all – without doing any of those useless profile exercises like guessing what car they drive or if they like mustard with their hot dogs!
- How to create an irresistible freebie/opt-in offer. If your freebie isn’t compelling to your buyer —and isn’t priming them for the sale — you’re wasting your time creating it.
- How to write an opt-in landing page that sells your freebie. You’ll craft an opt-in page that instantly stops your ideal customer in their tracks and convinces them to sign up.
- How to get your opt-in offer in front of your ideal buyers — without spending a dime on ads.
- Strategically create a lead generation system that allows you to get your ideal buyers on your email list
- Know beyond the shadow of a doubt that your offer (product and/or service) is what your audience wants
- Effortlessly attract, and engage with your prospects
- You'll be asked to create an account on Convertkit
- Optionally you'd want to have a blog or a website
- You want to have Facebook account, to take advantage of the exposure and marketing section
Over the past four years, I’ve discovered just how POWERFUL a targeted email list can be. As my email list grew, so did my income! In this course I’m going to share my exact strategy with you!
I’m going to put you on the path of selling your products and services on a consistent basis, by giving you the MOST mission-critical ingredient:
A targeted email list that grows on autopilot.
There’s a simple formula that says the more targeted subscribers you have on your list, the more sales you’ll be able to make.
This is the simplest math equation on the planet, and trust me, it works.
But only if you grow that email list THE RIGHT WAY!
The important part? Not all email lists are created equal!
You don’t need to run crazy 30 day challenges or spend-your-life-savings-on-gift-cards giveaways in order to get a massive number of people on your list.
(And this approach never works anyway.)
And this isn’t about volume, either. 50 highly targeted, interested subscribers are infinitely better than 5,000 people who don’t know anything about you or your product (and don’t care, either).
With the right list-building strategies — the ones I’m going to teach you here — you’ll be on your way to a profitable and successful business.
- People wanting to sell more of their products and services
- People who want to spend their valuable time on tasks/activities that generates money
Most people think they have to get lucky to stumple upon a secret formula to be able to sell their stuff. But what I’ve discovered is that it’s not luck.. all you really need is a targeted email list to get there.
This course is structured so the first 2 modules help you understand the strategy behind building your list. Because if you don’t really understand and use the right strategy, and even if you get lucky and end up getting people on your email list, I guarantee you that you’re just adding numbers to your list and that those people are not your ideal buyers. people who are actually interested in what you have to sell
The next module is all about your content. I’ll walk you through multiple step-by-step practical, and very powerful exercises, to help you identify your audience, understand their pain and struggles, and their exact desired outcome -- which ultimately will help you come up with the right content strategy to attract them to you.
We’ll then build on top of that by tapping into what we uncovered in the last section to come up with multiple Lead Magnets. I’ll show you how to determine the right format for your lead magnet, and how to design and structure it to grab your audience’s attention. You'll learn the exact formula to use, to communicate the right message to your audience, to let them know the Lead magnet is for them --and to get them on your list.
Then we’ll do an entire section, where I walk you through the behind the scene to setup your forms, and integrate it to your website; and/or create landing pages if you don’t have a website. You'll also learn how to deliver your Lead Magnets to your subscribers.
Then you'll learn how to setup your email campaigns - that includes your welcome and nurture sequences. Because your job doesn’t end at just getting people on your list, you need to know how to build a relationship with them, gain their trust and turn them into buyers.
Finally I’ve added an entire bonus section at the end, where you'll learn two very effective and powerful strategies, that you can use to drive traffic to your lead magnets, to get your ideal buyer on your email list.
Many so-called expert advise you to create regular, recurring content. And they put in a lot of time and effort to drive traffic to that content, through social media, and other marketing efforts. This is the worse possible way to get people on your list. Follow this process to get majority of the people who visit your content on your email list.
Learn to structure the content of your Lead Magnet in a way that goes beyond just pitching your products and services. Include these must have elements inside each of your Lead Magnets to increase loyalty and help your subscribers see you as authority in your niche.
Creating a Lead Magnet is only half the battle. Now that you have an amazing Lead Magnet, you need to communicate the value of it to your audience in a way that they'd know it's for them. Learn how to create a Lead Magnet landing page content to do just that.
In this lesson you'll setup your success message after your subscribers opt-in to your form. You'll setup and customize the email to be sent to your new subscribers to confirm their emails. And you'll setup and deliver the Lead Magnet to your new subscribers after they opt-in and confirm their emails.
Facebook groups are among the best tools you have at your fingertips to connect with your audience and get them on your email list, only if you do it the right way. Follow these techniques to avoid being spammy, instead be viewed as the authority figure in your niche.