Electronic Music Arrangement: Escape the 8 Bar Loop
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- A complete understanding of how to arrange a track
- A complete understanding of how to finish a track
- Deep insight into how energy and tension work to bring your music alive
- Understand how to use transitions in your music
- Any DAW or Software to make music with! Or not, really. You could arrange a track old-school on paper like Bach.
Have trouble getting started with a track? Have you ever finished one?
Do you find yourself listening to the same 8 bar loop over and over again, unable to make a full song out of it?
Do you struggle to get the ideas in your head onto your computer?
Do you find yourself lost and unfocused? That you don’t have enough time to spend creating music?
Do you find yourself unable to write, arrange, and structure songs?
If this sounds like you, join me in this video course as I create a song entirely from scratch with an easy to follow step-by-step method that will have you making tunes for life.
In this video course, I share the easy to follow process that I use to create tracks that eliminates creative blocks and guarantees a finished song when you’re done with it.
This video course is broken up into easy-to-follow sections so that you can choose to work alongside me or digest it all before diving in.
After watching this course you’ll have the confidence and ability to get started with a song, arrange it, and then finish it. Over and over again.
Let’s turn those 8 bar loops into 16, 32, and entire songs!
While this is an introductory course for electronic music arrangement, this is not and introductory course for how to use a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). If you are not comfortable in whatever software you use to make music, I recommend you do that first.
- Anyone who has trouble completing tracks or finishing songs can benefit. Anyone who has numerous 8-bar loops on their hard drive and wants to actually finish them. This course assumes you have knowledge of your DAW or Software. You do not need to have any experience with arrangement.