Effective Communication skills
What you'll learn
- Successful and longlasting Relationships
- Increase your Self Confidence
- Face Interviews confidently
- Become great listners
- Become a person who can win others
- Success at work
- A note book
Effective communication matters. It will make you successful in personal life, relationships and professional career. The ability to communicate affects the degree of proficiency in other skills and potential a person possess. The communications skills covered in this course will increase your ability to develop into a successful personality. I would also help you to improve the quality of your relationships and productivity in life. Truly effective communication goes both ways. So you will learn the tips to be a good speaker as well as techniques to be a good listener throughout the course.
You will feel more confident to express your ideas and opinions.
You will get the best likely results from interviews and important meetings .
You will make others feel heard and people would trust in you.
You will feel happier and understand the other person's perspective.
You will walk confidently and will easily win anyone's heart
Welcome.I do appreciate your interest to take time to invest in yourself. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to Inspire you.
See you at the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve his/her communication skills.
- Persons who want to be more productive in life.
- People who want to be WINNERS
New Media, Mass Communication, Women Empowerment, Education, Early Childhood Education, Journalism, Creative Writing, Youth Empowerment, Psychosocial interventions in Emergencies, Community Development, Research, E-Learning, Oral History Recording & Life Writing, and Translation.
- 15 years of experience in Mass Communication, Journalism and New Media.
- 12 years of experience in direct teaching & Lecturing
- 13 years of experience in Early Childhood Education
- 10 years of experience in Translation
- 20 years of experience in Creative Writing & Freelance Writing
- 14 years of experience in Community Development
- 07 years of experience in E-Learning and E Lecturing
- 08 years’ experience in Research
- 13 years of experience in Psycho-Social Support in Emergencies.
- 06 years of experience in Life Writing& Oral History Recording.
- 16 years of experience in Painting and Art Therapy
Completed Leaders of Learning - Course of study offered by HarvardX, an online learning initiative of Harvard University through edX. School of Education, Harvard University, USA,2013
Batch top Masters in Sociology, Department of Sociology, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, 2011
Passed with Second Class Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India, 2010
Inspire, Empower, Enrich and Invest on YOURSELF.
As the founder and Chair person of Center For Creative Learning we have empowered thousands of students and adult learners to discover their potential and hidden creativity for the last 10 years.
Being a Guide and a teacher, involves patience, dedication, the ability to sacrifice and do voluntary work and continuous learning about the world around me. By helping students to learn, I enter into a timeless world of imagination and inspiration. Teaching is not stuffing the minds with information, but it is triggering curiosity which leads to exploration and adventure.
The best investment you will ever make is, investing in yourself. It will not only make you grow and succeed, it will improve the lives of all those around you.
We have to this earth for a purpose, for an aim , to fulfil a promise. Enrich this world with your knowledge, skills and expertise.
Push yourself to do more and to experience more. Use your energy to start exploring and expanding your dreams. Yes, expand your dreams. Don't accept a life of disappointments when you hold such infinite potential within your mind.
We are all born unique and with infinite potential.
Yet we are unaware of our potential.
We always underestimate our abilities.
We tend to have small dreams. Instead of extra-large aspirations, we always settle for less.
The door is open, Are you ready to walk?