Editing Better Video for Video Editors & Videographers
What you'll learn
- Develop a clear path to increasing your creative and technical skills in video editing.
- Identify key strategies to create more impactful videos.
- Discover 20+ actionable ways to improve your video editing.
- Identify and apply the types of video cuts as well as know how and why they are used.
- Pick up on a legendary Hollywood editor's method for selecting cuts.
- Apply the major rules of editing and know when to break the rules.
- Implement an editing workflow that will increase your speed and creativity as an editor.
- Discover further resources that will improve your video editing skills.
- Pick up on several strategies to make you a more in demand video editor.
- You should have video editing software such as premiere pro, final cut or comparable software.
- You should know the basics of video editing, you can import, edit and export a video project.
Learn How to become a Better Video Editor !
Discover ways to improve your editing skills
Learn the types of cuts that will help make your editing more cinematic.
Discover how a legendary hollywood editor selects his cuts.
Learn simple ways to edit faster and with more creativity
Get Your Ideas Out of Your Head and onto the screen...FASTER
Are you interested in becoming a better video editor?
What if you could make your editing more cinematic and movie like?
Imagine what types of projects you could create?
What would those videos look like? What kinds of clients could you attract and what doors could that open for you?
In this course you will:
Quickly identify some key opportunities to create more impactful videos.
Expand your editing into the new exciting types of work that you want to be doing.
Edit faster and with more inspired creativity.
What are the requirements?
Have a more than basic understanding of video editing software and the process.
Have your own video editing software.
What am I going to get from this course?
Discover over 20 ways to improve your editing.
Learn 7 types of cuts that will make your editing more cinematic.
Pick up on a legendary hollywood editors method of selecting his cuts.
Learn some of the major rules of editing as well as how and when to break the rules.
Discover a popular editing workflow that will help make you faster and more creative when cutting.
Discover various ways to expand your skills and take your editing to the next level.
What is the target audience?
Video editors that are tired of working on the same types of projects.
Videographers who want to edit better more cinematic video.
This course is NOT for
People who don’t know the basics of editing with a NLE video editor. (Non Linear Editor)
People not interested in telling more cinematic stories with their videos.
Free audio version you can listen to on the go.
Free Ebook version of this course you can reference.
I will also include downloadable PDFs and checklists you can use to improve your editing.
This course can be fully downloaded onto your phone or tablet so you can learn anywhere you want.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee on this course.
Start getting noticed for your more professional and cinematic video edits.
Begin creating the work you always imagined you could as you start to open up new possibilities for yourself as an editor.
Get started down a path that will make you a more in demand and sought after editor.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for video editors who want to improve their knowledge skills and abilities.
- This course is for video editors who want to create more cinematic video edits.
- This course is for video editors looking to expand their work into higher end productions.
With over 10 years of online marketing and design experience Albert has helped small businesses to grow their brand image and engagement through video, marketing, design and development.
Albert has been a marketing director for several aftermarket automotive brands that through his efforts became market contenders and gained market share that led to increased business and audience engagement.
Albert then started his video production company Revolt Cinematic Media in 2015 and quickly became an in demand videographer / cinematographer, editor and drone operator that has had the opportunity to travel the world to complete work for clients.
Albert had a particular interest in the film and entertainment industry and has become a practicing freelancer in the entertainment industry.
Albert discovered his various skill sets in marketing, video production, design and self development all combined to give him a unique ability to help others in new and exciting ways.
Albert's journey into the world of self development and self directed learning has led him to read and study over 70 books last year alone, with 200 on the list for 2017.
This hunger for knowledge paired with his desire to inspire and help others has brought him to now being a consultant and instructor in multiple industries.
Albert's passion for learning became a passion for sharing that value and helping others to set and accomplish their goals.
Albert strives to help others to find passion, purpose and progress in their lives through what he calls a Life Design Blueprint with a Udemy course and book in development at the time of this writing.
Albert's main focus is provide value and help others to grow in what ever capacity he can help to facilitate.
Albert has several courses, books and in person training events on the books for 2017.