Master Your Digital Media Habits at Work & Home
What you'll learn
- Understand How Leisure Time on Screens Steals Our Attention and Negatively Impacts Mental Wellbeing
- Rethink Your Relationship With Technology to Feel Happier & Flow at Work: Improve Sleep, Daily Routines, and Media Habits
- Protect your Reputation Online and In Person, Mitigate Risks
- Neuroscience Behind Why Some Types of Screen Time is So Addictive
- Nurture Real Connections - Unplug to Practice Emotional Intelligence For Better Office Connections & To Feel More Human
- Establish NEW Workplace Tech Norms & Boundaries to Minimize Distractions
- Use Microsoft Teams Efficiently without Constant Distractions
- Assess Your Risk for Gaming Addiction, Social Media Overuse, and Other Online Traps
- This course is designed for technology users of all experience levels and ages.
If your work involves a computer, this course is for YOU! Since the pandemic millions of employees have experienced tech overwhelm and erosion of EQ but we are here to help bring a fresh perspective, new solutions, and timely insight into how you can manage life in the digital age better. From mental health to reputation management, we cover over a dozen areas of concern and provide solutions on how to reduce stress by making technology less of a distraction at work and home. You will also gain leadership skills on how to influence the tech culture in your workplace to set new communication norms when it comes to unplugging, response times, and appropriate channels of communication.
Annoyed by texts at all hours of the night?
Feel like your inbox is never under control?
Frustrated by Microsoft Teams notifications and others?
Wish co-workers would just call/text/message?
Worried about what others think of you?
Concerned your messages are not well received?
Always distracted by your personal devices?
Would rather be scrolling or gaming than working?
Never pay attention during work meetings?
Simply curious about how technology could work better?
Need to make major office changes in tech policy but don't know where to start?
Miss the social interaction aspect of workplace culture?
We are here to help. This new course hosted by Larissa Mills and Nicole Rawson is based on the content from keynote seminars given to large corporations to improve employees in multiple areas, all relating to digital media and technology.
Who this course is for:
- Use technology at work or home? This course is currently featured as a keynote seminar for employees of major corporations who use technology in the workplace and have access to personal devices.
- Stressed out or feeling blue at work? This course will benefit anyone looking to improve their workplace environment, increase productivity, improve mental health, and reduce tech overwhelm through mindful use of recreational screen time and technology systems at work like Microsoft Teams.
We are new to Udemy but experts in teaching. Since the pandemic Time-On-Tech is the #1 source of frustration & distractions, eroding our mental health and disrupting work and personal relationships. At Screen Time Clinic, we believe everyone benefits from learning how to live a balanced life when it comes to screen time and managing technology to work with you, not against your best efforts. Our recommendations come from the latest research of best practices about brain health, neuroscience, and emotional intelligence. We partner with leaders in the industry such as Larissa Mills founder of Mentally & Digitally Well HR Solutions to bring you the best online learning content for real results. Using technology for learning, work, and daily essentials has become the foundation of modern society, but the majority of users now spend excessive time scrolling, texting, binge watching, and gaming rather than living life to the fullest, nurturing human connections and protecting mental health. Screen Time Clinic founder, Nicole Rawson, provides trainings on how to build healthy screen habits, the science behind why it's so difficult, and techniques to strengthening emotional intelligence. Now you can access this same content that is delivered live in person to large corporate groups in an affordable self-paced course. Living a well balanced life takes mindful practice to prevent digital media overuse (DMO) and flourish in today's always-on society.
Our world class education content created by passionate, ethical, and knowledgeable individuals who specialize in the communicating the benefits of a mindful digital lifestyle and accurate information about the risks of gaming addiction, dooms scrolling, pornography, scams, reputation risks, and predators to keep humans of all ages safe, well rested, and happy! Screen Time Clinic is the largest international network of educators and advocates specializing in digital wellness. Our Udemy instructors have been featured for their expertise in the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine, and endorsed by the Canadian Law Society and Team Canada.