Developing Kids Motor Skills and Coordination from 0-6 years
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn how you can help proactively influence kids skill development and coordination between the ages 0 and 6 years.
- In this course you will learn about how young kids brains are developing, why the early years are critical and why you are the key to their long term successful participation in sport and physical activity
- In this course you will also gain the practical skills to actually implement what I am talking about through the collection of videos.
- By the end of the course, you will be able to actively play, interact and facilitate the development of kids skills and coordination with absolute confidence.
- There is no prerequisite knowledge or special technology required to complete the course.
This movement skills for sports course is one of a kind. By the end of the course you will understand all about how young kids brains develop, and most importantly you will take away an approach, the underlying knowledge and practical skills to give kids a massive head start in their sporting and physical lives. This fine motor skills course is mostly video based by also consists of articles and downloadable PDF's. The fine motor skills course will take 12 hours to complete. By the end of this course you will never see your kids, their playtime and the first 6 years of life the same. If you have a desire for the kids in your life to be happy, healthy and active, and potentially have the opportunity to compete in sport at the very highest level, then this course is for you.
Take this Fine Motor Skills course now and learn motor development in children from 0-6 years.
Who this course is for:
- Parents and parents to be with a desire for their kids to be active and successful in sport.
- Childcare's or early child hood teachers wanting in depth knowledge of motor skill development.
- Sports coaches wanting to learn more about early skill and brain development.
For over 15 years I have been practising and teaching in the sports and health industry. My background is as a Sports Physiotherapist, Masters Level Exercise Scientist and Level 3 High Performance Tennis Coach. I have a passion in particular for improving skill acquisition practise across many sports and healthy child development. My past work experience includes national roles in tennis coaching, strength and conditioning and education, and achievements as a coach include coaching at the 2012 London Olympics, on the ATP tour as well as Junior World and Grand Slam Champions. I firmly believe we can do a far better job at educating those with the potential to make long lasting differences in children's physical and psychological lives. Advances in education, research and technology is what will allow us to achieve this.