Develop YOUR Customized Genealogy Family Tree Board Game
What you'll learn
- You will receive 24 Lectures and over an hour worth of step-by-step instruction
- You will complete a personalized family tree board game with all the accessories and rules needed to begin playing immediately upon completion
- You will have a game that will bring your family together to bond, laugh and learn
- Students will receive additional updates and add-ons to the course well after your game is completed
- You will have a better understanding and appreciation of the closest and most important people in your life!
- A computer with Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and especially Adobe Photoshop (or a similar graphics program). This course will only reference Photoshop for graphics
- Access to a print and copy store (Staples, Kinkos, Office Depot etc.) for 11x17 paper prints
- A home printer
- Digital copies of family photos
- Spray Glue and/or Double Sided Tape and Glue Stick
- Scrap cardboard sheets, scissors and a cutting knife
- Patience and the desire to immortalize your family with a craft that will take time and dedication
- An open mind (because some of the answers you will get from family members will shock you!)
Our families are the most important and influential people in our lives. From our mother and father to our siblings, grandparents, cousins and our ancestors - we become the people we are today due to their influence, interaction and legacy. However, how well do we really know our family and genealogy?
There is always more you can learn about your loved ones and now there is a fun and personalized way to do that! More importantly, current and future generations will learn more about you and your immediate family in a way that will be cherished and enjoyed through get-together interaction.
This course kit will provide you with the instructions to complete a family tree board game that will honor YOUR family members and linage based on the direct feedback of those you care about. The final result will be a time capsule, scrapbook and game all in one!
This will be a voyage of discovery about what makes each individual in your family so dynamic and amazing. You will discover how each family member truly sees the rest of the family. Consider the game a celebration of what makes each member of your family unique and endearing with each game night.
With the exception of some materials listed below, all files and images required to complete your game will be provided to you as downloads. This game will take time to make, but this is YOUR journey to take to preserve your family’s legacy.
As a living course, lectures and materials will be updated continuously to provide your family tree board game with even more options.
To best understand where you are going, you first need to know where you came from! Let us start the journey into honoring your family, ancestry and legacy…with the ultimate board game! YOUR GAME!!
Who this course is for:
- Parents looking to bond and share with their children
- Grandparents looking to share their experiences and legacy with their kids and grandkids
- Teens and adults looking for the perfect family gift
- Anyone looking for the perfect game for Family Reunions, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or any religious holiday get-together
- Scrap bookers and time capsule aficionado
Luanga ‘Lue’ Nuwame is an accomplished online instructor of how-to videos on cardboard crafts, inventions, game designs and general novelties. His award-winning and world record achieving You Tube channel The Homemade Game Guru has entertained and inspired over 4,000,000+ unique visitors worldwide with creative ideas and a simple approach to innovation with everyday materials.
He is an experienced game designer with products such as the 3D board game adventure Superpowerful Bonanza and the card game Paper Rock Scissors N’ Stuff Wars on the market. Luanga is also a published author of a children’s book (Adventures of Clumsy Little Petalianne) and short stories (Hi! My Name is Karma) in addition to being a contributor to Make Magazine’s online portal Make Zine.
Luanga’s numerous creations and his Homemade Game Guru channel have been featured in media worldwide including Inventor’s Digest, The Toronto Star, CNN, The New York Post, Table Top Gaming News, Bleeding Cool, Yahoo News, The Daily Telegraph (UK), The Miami Times and on XM Radio.
Most importantly, Luanga is a proud dad of his little 2-year-old tornado of energy and creativity - daughter Azura.