Ionic 3 - Learn How to Design Ionic Apps
What you'll learn
- Design & Develop Ionic Apps
- Freelance as Ionic App Designers
- Design and Develop Ionic App Themes for Resale
- Seek Employment as an App Designer
- You should have access to a computer.
- Being familiar with Ionic will be an advantage but is not necessary.
- Be familiar with HTML and CSS
Thanks for checking out this course. So, everyone seems to be talking about how to develop Ionic apps, but no one ever seems to really talk about HOW TO DESIGN IONIC APPS!
You might end up learning all the development principles for Ionic (and that is great), but most of these course only teach you things like, how to create a to-do-list and other similar apps, but don't really teach you design!
This course is NOT focused on teaching you how to DEVELOP Ionic apps, BUT rather, HOW TO DESIGN ionic apps.
This course will cover the following:
- How to create an Intro / Welcome Slider
- How to use Google Fonts in your Ionic Apps
- How to setup Font Awesome in your projects
- How to design Attractive Login Pages
- How to create Video Streaming Pages for YouTube and Vimeo
- How to create Parallax Images for your Apps
- Creating Automatic Sliders
- How to create Side Menu Pages
- Plus a host of other cool things along the way!
If you are wanting to increase your Ionic knowledge, then join me on this journey and let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn Ionic
- Designers interested in designing Ionic Apps
- Anyone looking at generating money from designing Ionic Apps
I started my own business over 11 years ago. My name is Tinashe Munyaka and I am a serial entrepreneur.
I love development and started off a few years back as a web developer, within this time I fell in love with design and focused my attention more on digital designs. Being a young entrepreneur, and in the beginning of my career, I was then afforded the opportunity to lecture for 2 years at a local university, lecturing 1st and 2nd year students. I then relinquished this role to focus more on growing my business as the lecturing was taking its toll on me.
A few years passed and I opened up my 3rd company that focuses on mobile applications development, specifically, iOS and Android development. During this stage we managed to developed numerous mobile applications as well as code snippets that we've also sold to other upcoming developers.
Of recent, over the past year, I started mentoring other developers as well as starting up an academy that teaches people mobile application development as well as design.
I'm always constantly striving to learn new concepts, technologies and ideas, and therefore, I'd like to always refer to myself as: A lover of anything creative!