Customer Success Manager (CSM) Elite
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to save 1-2 hours every single day
- How to build strategic relationships
- How to earn your next promotion
- How to master email once and for all
- How to go beyond surface level conversations with your customers
- How to do account planning to double your capacity
- You should have knowledge of the Customer Success Management profession
- This course does not cover what Customer Success Management is or what CSMs do. It is designed for people who are already working in Customer Success to grow their skills.
If you are a Customer Success Manager who loves to deliver value to your customers but struggles with how to 'get it all done', you need a strong foundation in three key areas to become Elite.
The Elite Customer Success Manager...
Has complete control over their time and calendar so they can methodically and consciously work through each day while their colleagues run around in a frantic state as they attempt to put out fire after fire.
Has put the same level of time and effort into building strategic relationships internally as they do with their customers. These relationships enable the Elite CSM to get more done in less time and ultimately deliver for their customers at a higher level.
Has mastered the most important areas when it comes to working with customers. They know...
How to knock every customer call out of the park
How to dig deeper with customers to go beyond surface-level conversations
How to prioritize so it's not only the 'squeaky wheels' that get the grease
How to do account planning so they can double their capacity
How to escalate when there's a real problem and look like a rock star.
I went from Customer Success Manager to VP of Customer Success in 2.5 years. After a year of being VP of Customer Success, I worked myself out of the job.
I left and started Glide Consulting and since January of 2015 have been working with the fastest growing SaaS businesses to help them build world-class customer success organizations.
The strategies I used to accelerate from CSM to VP and have taught my private clients since 2015 are inside this course. I took the best of the best so you don't have to do the guesswork and instead get the cheatsheet to growing your career in Customer Success.
Here's what some of my private clients have had to say about working with me through many of the strategies discussed in this course...
"...I have driven $240,000 in new customer revenue as a result of the strategies discussed with Nils..." - Natalie O.
"I feel empowered to take on any challenge as a result of the strategies and techniques I learned working with Nils..." - Michael F.
"I am a more confident and effective leader in my organization as a result of my experience with Nils..." - Adam M.
"[Nils is] a master in time management and tactics in email organization..." - Lauren M.
"Nils is Peanut Butter and Customer Success is Jelly; they’re fine on their own, but a magical experience when combined!" - Josh S.
"Our Customer Success team runs more efficiently after working with Nils." - Mark H.
"I left our engagement feeling confident, focused, and empowered." - Jessie B.
When you apply the material in this course, you will become Elite and stand out from the rest of the pack.
So, let's do this!
Enroll today to take your Customer Success career to the Elite level!
I can't wait to work with you!
- Customer Success Managers
- People who want to know what it takes to become an Elite Customer Success Manager
- People who are in a customer facing role
- People who are responsible for customer accounts
- This course is not for people looking for an introduction to Customer Success Management