Digital Diversity/Cyber-Citizen/Cross Cultural Communication
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to use specific communications tools effectively to hit your target market with the right message via the right medium at the right time.
- Create a Communications Charter with and for your team setting expectations and standards for connecting.
- Implement a Communications Matrix with specified channels, media, frequency, and messages for your target audiences.
- Coach your teams to identify the cultural challenges of distinct country, corporate, and generational cultures.
- Why it matters which country and cultural distinctions are associated with high and low country contexts.
- How Generational characteristics cause misunderstanding preventing meaningful connection.
- What leadership styles to apply and what are the five dysfunctions of teams.
- Learn individual's communication styles to move people from reactive to proactive and lift performance.
- You should understand English and you may be multilingual, and you may have some work experience or a desire to work in a multi-cultural or multi-generational project, team, organization, company or community.
- Please be prepared to take notes and focus without distraction to actively listen and proactively make distinctions among cultures, generations, as well as leadership and communication styles.
Successful cultural communication in a globalized and digitized world is more urgent and important than ever for business, corporate and organizational performance.
Accelerating cyber connectivity creates an ever-shrinking world over ubiquitous platforms expanding access to emerging talent 24/7 beyond borders, time zones, languages, generations, countries, cultures, and corporate behaviors.
How will you capture your share of the global communications currency?
How will you become fluent in this borderless world and connect to this global community that knows no boundaries and demands more and expects no less than excellence, innovation, access to foreign talent pools?
Join us now and become a member of this global movement of cyber citizens and global cross cultural community!
Don't miss out. Take this on-ramp to the global highway connecting you to the world. Get connected and become fluent in cross cultural communications.
- International students, global businesses, corporations, organizations, emergency and disaster relief teams, international development project teams, multi-cultural communities, community service personnel including police services.
- Udemy instructors and Association managers, Non-governmental Organization experts, International Development experts, International students, global businesses, corporations, organizations, emergency and disaster relief teams, international development project teams, multi-cultural communities,
- Business people and online or digital entrepreneurs expanding beyond borders and connecting to a global marketplace.
- Bloggers and communicators connecting across generations and with messages targeted to hit stakeholders worldwide.
- Project managers and team leaders, virtual team members
- Travel enthusiasts
- Community services including police and security services.