Cook Like a Wok Star!
What you'll learn
- Stir fry crunchy vegetables and sear meat so it's succulent & juicy
- Organize your workspace so cooking will go smoothly and quickly
- Cut vegetables the Asian way for best presentation and cooking time
- Have the confidence to make up your own wok creations without relying on recipes.
- Save time with my handy tips and tricks so there’s little cleanup
- Squirt, squeeze, shake your seasonings so you don’t need to measure
- Use only 4 basic seasonings to marinate meat and make sauce
- Create food memories with family and friends, PRICELESS!
- Experiment with new ingredients, spices and show off to your family and friends
- Use whatever you find in your fridge and make the best tasting dish ever.
- Shake up your repertoire and surprise your taste buds so it’s not the same old, same old.
- Surprise, you don’t need to know or do anything prior to taking my course but just to have an open mind. In fact, the less you know, the better! This course especially appeals to those who hate cooking or following recipes. If you enjoy cooking and you’re open to being creative and to improvise, you’ll enjoy this class. It’s a very intuitive way of cooking which I learned from my mom. Don’t rush out and buy the wrong wok, there’s more to wok cooking than that. I will explain and demonstrate my setup with the right wok, stove, ingredients and NO-recipe technique. If you’re looking for traditional Chinese cooking, it’s not what I teach. I use a wok as a cooking vessel and I like to call it Easy Style with an Asian Flair. It’s really about making the best with what you have. If you like to follow recipes and want precise measurements, this course may not be a good fit for you.
My Fast, Easy, Healthy, NO-recipe, NO-measuring technique class is the solution for busy lifestyles and adaptable to any diet. Cooking will become a relaxing and creative process instead of a chore. You only need this ONE course which takes you from zero to become a Wok Star!
A fun and delicious approach to weeknight dinners...
Create 30 minute, one-dish, healthy dinners in a wok
Learn 4 basic seasonings for sauces and marinades
Stir Fry like a pro
Anyone Can Be A Wok Star With The Right Tools And Techniques!
My unique NO-recipe technique allows you to riff off your own creations.You’ll find it very liberating and empowering. You’ll discover the 4 essential elements for success in wok cooking.
My goal is to help you succeed whether you want to lose weight, put dinner on the table, impress your date or shake up your weeknight repertoire.
This class solves many common complaints like...I don’t have enough time, I hate washing up or why are my vegetables so soupy?
You’ll be excited to experiment with new ingredients, spices and show off to your family and friends.
After this course, you’ll be inspired and motivated to start right away.
If you’re ready to SIMPLIFY your cooking, never worry about “what’s for dinner”, eat healthy and spend quality time with family and friends, sign up for a class NOW!
Here are some Wok Stars’ feedback…
“I usually follow recipes by the letter but learning from you has given me confidence to experiment and make dishes my own. I'm looking forward to cooking and enjoying the looks on the faces of my family with this new found passion.” John
“You have added a wonderful new element to our routine cooking and dining as well as a bump to our many dinner parties,” sincerely Bill and Judy.
“You had such a creative solution to getting high heat for wok cooking.” Jule
“It was wonderful not to end up with a big soupy mess, like my previous stir-fry attempts using an electric stove! The wok is great, as is everything else in the kit. Thanks for putting it all together in an easy system!” Robert
“I like your style of wok cooking because it has a healthy fresh spin on cooking. Also you make it fun and easy! Thanks,” Billy
Who this course is for:
- Busy professionals who love fast, healthy meals.
- Wok enthusiasts who’ve tried various woks & stoves but weren’t successful!
- Asian food lovers who want to make it at home!
- People looking to lose weight or get healthier — or those looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Families who want to enjoy the fun of cooking and eating together.
- Moms with picky kids who need inspiration to eat their veggies.
- Singles who like to impress their dates while keeping it healthy.
- Home cooks who want to shake up their repertoire.
- College students who need a fast track cooking lesson.
- Anyone who dislikes cooking, following recipes or cleaning up.
- Anyone who enjoys improvising with ingredients and seasonings.
Eleanor is not a chef and never attended culinary school, she learned to cook from her mom, whose instructions were, “it’s just a little bit of this and that.” She has taught thousands over the last 17 years that cooking is a creative process. It’s not about slavishly following recipes or exact measurements. For her, cooking sparks fond and delicious memories of cooking with her mom and sisters, and conversations around the dining table, a tradition she wants to pass onto you.
In her first career as a computer training professional, she simplified a complicated topic and helped secretaries overcome the fear and resistance to new technology. She made it fun and that’s what she’s doing now with cooking.
Because there were so many misconceptions about the type of wok and stove to use, the stir fry technique and what ingredients to use, she put together a Wok Star Kit Bundle with those 4 elements to help people Cook Like a Wok Star.
But the most rewarding part of what she does is hearing success stories from people who say her approach to cooking changed their lives.
If you’re ready to simplify your cooking, never worry about “what’s for dinner”, eat healthy and spend quality time with family and friends, join her in a class and become a Wok Star.
Subscribe to my newsletter on my website and best is to join me on Instagram @wokstar for cooking updates and where I share Wok Stars' creations and more.
She's excited to announce she'll be hosting a new TV show this fall that will be aired on Roku Player, Apple TV and Amazon Fire as well as 30 online sites.
Press mentions include…
Top Five Cooking Classes by New Times Miami.
Featured Entrepreneur in Miami Herald’s Business Monday.
TV and Radio appearances include ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox & Friends, Plum TV, NPR and Martha Stewart Living Radio Show.
Eating Well magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Thrillist, Saveur, Ocean Drive Magazine.
Premium sponsors include VOSS, San-J Intl., Barton & Guestier Wine and many others.
Her Wok Star Kit has been included in top 3 Asian food bloggers and authors’ Asian cookbooks.