What you'll learn
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean Six Sigma
- CI Tools
- Continuous Improvement Tools
- Continuous Improvement indicators
- CI indicators
Continuous Improvement is a really powerful tool that you can utilise in your organisation or team to make changes that are quick, high impact and low effort. Continuous Improvement has been rolled out in organisations for years, but often this has been done badly. There is a right way to roll out CI, and that is explored in this course. We will cover:
- What is CI (its purpose, benefits and key methodologies)?
- What are the main indicators that a CI Initiative is needed?
- What are the main tools to deploy when building out a CI Initiative?
- Exploring the importance of teams, communication and the toolkit.
- Introduce key methodologies and concepts such as Lean & Six Sigma.
- Understand how to deliver CI in the right way, an effective way that will garner the highest impact.
Continuous Improvement has the power to deliver big savings, big reductions in waste and improvements to quality, customer and employee satisfaction. Deliver the CI mind set right, and the rest will do the work for you. And focus on that phrase mind set! As much as CI is made up of a process, a toolkit and several methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma) it will only be truly successful if the mindset of those embarking on CI is right. By taking this course and delivering on the learnings, you will see the power of CI for you, your fellow colleagues and the wider organisation.
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Business Professionals
Hi there, my name is Robert Chapman.
I have been working as a Business Improvement professional for many years now. In doing so, I have learned a number of key lessons about Business, People and Processes.
The work I have done has been to save organisations money (and I have saved organisations millions of dollars), make them and their teams more productive and efficient and future proof their operations. Specifically, I am an expert in:
- Lean Six Sigma.
- Root cause analysis.
- Process Improvement.
- Automation of processes.
- Business Case creation.
- Wider Business Improvement (such as cultural change, reporting and transition of work around the globe).
I shall be loading course content on Udemy around the topic of Business Improvement so please do check out the courses on offer.
I do love to hear from those of you that take my courses and am here to help wherever possible!