Introduction To Constant Contact Toolkit
- A Desire To Learn More About Constant Contact Toolkit
Toolkit is a complete, affordable, easy to use digital marketing platform for small businesses and non-profits.
In this course you will learn what Toolkit is, what's great about it and why Constant Contact has made this seismic shift in their long-standing product platform.
In the overview section all three subscription levels are explained, compared and contrasted with suggestions regarding which option would be best for you.
Whether you are a current, past or prospective Constant Contact user, this free course will tell you everything you need to know about Toolkit.
- Current Constant Contact Users
- Past Constant Contact Users
- Prospective Constant Contact Users
- Welcome To The Course02:52
- What's Happening and Why04:19
- Basic, Essential and Ultimate Subscriptions07:30
- New Organization, Features and Pricing07:00
- Plus Campaigns01:35
- Should You Transition to Toolkit?02:32
- Getting Things Done Introduction02:44
- Log-In and Homepage07:29
- The CREATE Button03:52
- Create An Email Campaign03:07
- Create A Facebook Promotion (Social Campaign)04:58
- Create A Trackable Coupon (SmartCoupon)04:51
- Create A Local Deal (SaveLocal)03:34
- Create and Promote An Event (EventSpot)03:42
- Collect Donations02:16
- Autoresponder Promotional Video01:15
- Using Autoresponder03:52
- Create A Survey or Poll05:27
- The Graphics Library07:49
- Contact Management04:11
- Touch Marketing Mastery with Constant Contact Toolkit08:08
Frank Felker's 40+ years of entrepreneurial experience have run the gamut from home-based and storefront businesses through nationwide seminar production and international newsletter publishing, to the founding of a tech start-up where he raised over $3 million in seed and early stage venture capital and shepherded the firm to publicly-traded status.
Along the way he has helped hundreds of companies better understand and communicate their marketing messag to their target audiences. From the smallest business to multinational behemoths, Frank's advice and insight have been sought out across the country and around the world.
He has presented at The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts as well as at the headquarters and boardrooms of Texas Instruments, America Online, Warburg Pincus, The Gartner Group, Heidelberg North America, Draper Atlantic, Friedman Billings Ramsey and before thousands of business executives, salespeople and small business owners at conferences produced by groups like the Printing Industries of America, Xplor International, The Graphic Arts Technical Foundation and the National Investment Bankers Association.
Here's what some of Frank's current Udemy students have said about his courses:
“This is a great course. I already have a business running with operations and marketing in place, and I got a lot out of this course. There are a number of simple, yet powerful ideas in there. Concise and well presented. Well done, Mr. Felker” Alexander R.
“(Frank) is very easy to listen to and understand, knowledgeable, and honest. Love it! This is an amazing resource – allowing more time for my business and family – that is straight to the point and full of valuable insight.” Allison C.
“It is refreshing to listen to someone who knows and reminds us of the value of putting
people and relationships at the forefront,” Karen T.