PMP: The Complete PMP Course & Practice Exam PMI PMBOK 6 '20
- 18.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 83 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for the updated 2019/20 PMP (Project Management Professional) exam (next PMBOK update is scheduled for 2021).
- Clear understanding of the 5 Process Groups, the 10 PMP Knowledge Areas, and the 49 Processes.
- Earn the 35 Contact hours needed for your PMP application.
- Get all the resources you need to pass your PMP certification exam.
- Understand Project Management from PMI's perspective.
- Learn why you want to get your PMP certification and what it can give you.
- Training by a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- Earn 35 PDUs if you are already PMP certified,
- You should WANT to pass your PMP exam.
- Understand basic project management.
- You should qualify for the PMP exam.
You can pass your PMP ® Exam; We can help
Get your PMP ® training from a PMI ® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) - Thor Teaches LLC (REP #4906)
Taught by 4 expert Project Managers with 80+ years of combined Project Management work experience and 35+ years of teaching Project Management.
This training is based on the current PMBOK version 6 and PMP ® exam and includes all the new curriculum updates for the January 1st 2021 PMP exam changes.
We will give you the knowledge, tools, techniques, and approaches to pass your PMP certification and become a better Project Manager.
Included in this course:
Video lectures covering the entire PMP curriculum (18+ hours)
Combined PMP lecture notes from all the lecture slides (80+ pages)
35 Contact hours / PDUs *You HAVE to complete all lectures, quizzes, tests, and assignments to get the certificate of completion* - 25 hours technical, 5 hours leadership, 5 hours strategic.
35+ Project Management templates for download.
10 domain specific practice questions for each of the PMP knowledge areas (60 total)
PMP study planner
A full 200 question PMP practice exam
Web links for all the PMP domains, general Project Management, PMI, and the PMP certification in general
150,000+ Students Worldwide - Best Selling Udemy instructor - CISSP, CEH, Pentest+, CySA+, Sec+, Net+, A+, PRINCE2, ITIL
Ku'uipo Laumatia Murray
20+ years of training PMP students, former college adjunct professor (Project Management), former PMI President of the Honolulu chapter, MBA, and Doctoral candidate in Education leadership.
18 years of experience managing projects, programs, and portfolios. Master of Science in Project Management (MPM - Master Project Manager), and experienced educator and trainer.
30,000+ Students Worldwide - Best Selling Udemy instructor - CISSP, PMP, CISM, CEH, CCNP, Security+, CCNA, CCNA-Sec
Our course is designed to help prepare you for the PMP Exam:
Introduction to the PMP certification and your instructors.
The Project Management Framework.
The Project Management Process Groups.
Monitoring and Controlling.
Agile Project Management and the Agile Practice Guide.
Applying the Project Management Process to your Project using the Gameboard approach.
PMP Exam preparation, PMP study plans, the PMP application, how to study efficiently and effectively.
** To get the 35 contact hours, you HAVE to complete all lectures, quizzes, tests and assignments to get the certificate of completion. 25 hours technical, 5 hours leadership, 5 hours strategic**
- Project Managers who are wanting to pass their PMP exam.
- Project Managers who need the 35 contact hours to qualify for the PMP exam from a PMI Registered Education Provider (all included in the course).
- Project Managers who want to earn 35 PDUs from a PMI Registered Education Provider (all included in the course).
- Project Managers who want to learn Project Management from PMIs (Project Management Institute) perspective.
- This is NOT for inexperienced Project Managers, for those we recommend CAPM classes.
This lesson discusses how agile life cycles are used in an organization.
This lesson discusses the role of the project manager within an agile environment.