Who are you Thor?
Hi, my name is Thor Pedersen and I teach IT, Cyber Security, and Project Management.
In 1987, when I was 13, I bought my first computer, it was a Commodore 64.
What started as just hobbies, playing games and programming, evolved into an incredible career in Cyber Security, networking, data centers, programming, project management, and more.
Why should I get certified?
Getting certified is really a smart career move, it can help you advance your career and get ahead in life.
• CISSP: The average CISSP salary in the US is $125,000 a year and there are 120,000 open CISSP jobs in the US.
• CISM: The average CISM salary in the US is $137,000 a year and there are 42,000 open CISM jobs in the US.
• PMP: The average PMP salary in the US is $120,000 a year and there are 200,000 open PMP jobs in the US.
Why should I use your courses for my certification studying?
Passing your certification exams, in my opinion, is all about having the right approach and materials. I will teach you both.
My CISSP and CISM courses are the “Best Selling” and “Highest Rated” CISSP and CISM courses on Udemy, with over 250,000 enrollments from 180+ countries.
I think my courses are fantastic but don't just take my word for it.
Here's what some of my other students have to say about them:
· Thor's videos played a major factor in my ability to pass I cannot recommend them enough. (Blair, 5-stars).
· I passed the CISSP with the ISC Book and Thor's lectures and practice questions. Enough said (Warren, 5-stars).
· This content helped me pass my CISSP first time. It was the main material I used for studying. Very helpful. (Duncan, 5-stars).
· This course assisted me in successfully passing the CISSP Exam. Highly recommend. (Patrick, 5-stars).
· Hi Thor, I used your test and videos and passed the exam at first attempt. (Shan, 5-stars)
How should I start my certification studying?
· Find the materials you need.
• CISSP: I normally recommend 1-2 good video courses, 1-2 good books, 1,500-3,500 easy/mid questions and 1,000-1,500 hard questions. **
• CISM: I recommend 1 good video course, the CISM AIO book, and the ISACA CISM QAE questions.
• PMP: I recommend 1 good video course, Rita’s PMP book, the PMBOK, and 1,000-2,000 practice questions.
• Build a study plan and commit to it. **
• Learn to deconstruct questions and find the keywords and indicators. **
• Time management on the exam. **
** I cover these in my free CISSP study course.
Let me help YOU get certified.
CISSP | PMP | CISM | CDPSE | CompTIA Security+ | CCNP R/S | CCNP Enterprise| CCNA R/S | CCNA | CCNA-Security | KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge | Et. Al.