Complete Pilates Mat Course: Beginner to Advanced Level
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get a fit and toned body in a short time
- Increase your muscle flexibility and stretch all your body
- Reduce back pain, improve your posture, strengthen your core
- Experience how Pilates transforms your body in 30 sessions
- Reduce stress and start everyday FRESH
- Joseph Pilates' Pilates principles in theory and practice
- Understand the purpose of each Pilates exercise, how to perform correctly and apply for the optimum positions
- Modification for each move based on your capability
- Practice full Pilates workout from beginner to advanced level anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Self-practice Guide to create your own workout based on single Pilates exercise practices
- Mat, towel, pillow
- Prior practice or knowledge of Pilates is not necessary
- Suitable clothes for Pilates
- Motivation and self-discipline
I am happy to see you are interested in taking my Compete Pilates Mat Course. Congratulations on taking the first steps of starting Pilates.
I designed this course for people at any age to understand the principles of Pilates and to practice it easily anywhere. Pilates is for everyone, at any fitness level. I invite you to think about the money you spend on anything else in your life rather than your BODY. By taking this course you will make a wonderful investment for your future.
What makes this course different is the fact that it is very detailed and informative. You will learn how to do the Pilates exercises CORRECTLY and also to get the MOST out of your workouts. At the beginning of the course, we will start with the theoretical aspect of Pilates. Further, we will explore all the classical Pilates exercises. You will be able to understand not only HOW to do the exercises but also WHY you are doing them. Lastly, you will have a full 1-hour workout at the end of every level.
You will also enjoy creating your own pilates mat workout thanks to the guidelines I will share with you at the end of the course.
It is exactly why this course is different than watching a Pilates workout video on the internet. While taking this course you are not just watching the instructor and repeating what he/she is doing but you will be learning the techniques of doing Pilates. correctly.
What changes you can expect at the end of this course?
Mobility on your shoulders, hips, arms, legs, and spine
Become more body aware,
Performance increase in other sports you do,
Improved ability in your daily activities,
Avoid injuries (or less likely to have)
Now everybody has a busy life and doesn’t take enough care of their bodies that they LIVE in. The pilates method taught in this course is a great investment in your body to age powerfully. Why? Because it helps you to have a stronger core which is a prerequisite to have a healthy life. True core strength comes from strengthening the tiny muscles in and around your spine and working outwards. Pilates helps you to strengthen all your body muscles equally that is essential to keep your body in great and strong shape.
“Pilates is the complete coordination of body, mind, and spirit”
“In 10 sessions you'll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you'll see a difference, and in 30 sessions you'll have a whole new body”
- Anyone who wants to get into great shape and feel stronger
- Anyone who wants to improve and maintain their posture and prevent back pain
- Anyone who wants to invest on their physical and mental well-being
- Anyone who wants to learn and practice Pilates from beginner to advanced level at their own pace
- Anyone who has a busy schedule (due to work, personal reasons) and can't attend to regular classess ( due to tight and irregular work schedule or financial restrictions)
- Anyone who doesn't enjoy or feel comfortable working out with other people in a group class
- ***This course is not suitable for people who are at any stage of pregnancy***
- ***This course is not suitable for people who are suffering from osteoporosis***
We will review the history of Pilates. The creator Joseph Pilates. Why he called "Contrology" What was the idea behind creating Pilates exercises? How and why did Pilates get popular today?
Pilates is considered as a safe sport. You have to be cautious about safety to avoid any injury. If you already have any injury, operation or limitation please read this safety guide carefully before starting your course. Also consult to your doctor and get clearance. Check the downloadable material --> SAFETY GUIDELINES
Exercises: Single leg circle, Single leg stretch
Exercises: Criss cross, Open leg rocker, Spine twist