Complete In & Out Of Ethereum Blockchain, Solidity & Truffle
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will be ready to develop your first end to end Dapp (Distributed Application)
- You will be ready to take any Blockchain developer or Architect job.
In this lecture, I will introduce you to the very basic concept of Blockchain in general.
- ABI Definition
- Create Object for contract deployment
- Online Solidity Compiler
- First Smart Contract
- Create Function Inside Smart Contract
- Transfer Ether From Contract
- Difference between .send & .transfer
- Internal & External Functions in Solidity
- You should have basic programming skills of C or Java Script
- You should have understanding of very basic OOPS concepts
This course is a very intense course only for developers & architects who wants to build their future in Blockchain and be Blockchain Job Ready. This course is not a Blockchain 101 course.
Although this course was launched recently on Udemy, several successful Blockchain developers & Architect who are currently working at San Francisco Stock Exchange, DLT Labs & other companies and several other Engineering Students has already taken this course.
Initially, this course was designed for developers and architects of SFSE and DLT Labs, and now it's open for everyone so that they can learn and excel in Blockchain World.
This course will be updated as soon as I see any relevant new update on Ethereum, Solidity or Truffle.
- This course is for anyone interested in learning Ethereum.
- Developers will learn everything in order to build their distributed project.
- This course will provide you one stop solution for all your blockchain learning need.