Complete Contract Management Bootcamp: Zero to Hero
What you'll learn
- Learn post-award contract management processes in a single course
- Write effective contractual letters and business emails
- Compare different types of claims in a project like acceleration, disruption, and extension of time.
- Earn 150 points needed for the Commercial Project Management (CPM) certificates application
- Compare the key concepts like Pre-Contract vs Post-Contract, Main Contract vs Subcontract, JV vs Consortium
- Access the full text of a typical Joint Venture Agreement and General Services Agreement
- Develop your own contract management responsibilities matrix. Solve "who does what" problem in your project
- Build a comprehensive contract administration manual for your company
- Tips and tactics for effective tendering and subcontracting
- Discuss different types of insurances and bonds fulfilling your project needs
- Implement change management and handle back-charges
- Discuss dispute resolution mechanisms and successful closing out of contracts.
- No prerequisites. Basic knowledge on fundamentals of contract management would be sufficient.
This is one of the MOST COMPREHENSIVE online courses on post-award contract management that you can find on the web. It includes 92 lectures delivered under 14 sections. It only takes around 6 hours, and every lecture video is approx. 3-5 minutes. Only the good stuff. No lengthy and theoretical explanations. Relevant and to the point practical information from actual examples.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real-world examples and applications.
Downloadable free tools and resources which you can immediately apply on the job.
Quizzes that help you validate what you learned and put it into practice to increase your information retention.
1-on-1 expert instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
Lifetime access with no expiration, so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device, and come back for a refresher anytime.
Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
It comes with Closed Captions (CC) (subtitles in English).
You will learn from a contract and commercial expert who applies this daily to his professional projects.
Buy with confidence. It's not a coincidence so many people buy this course.
Everything to know under a single course. The course covers the whole post-award contract and commercial management process in just one course!
Also, join among the others who've completed this post-award contract and commercial management certificate qualification course and applied for one of the Commercial Project Management certificates of Commercial Officers Group (CoG) – a US-based organization leading high-yield contracting and commercial excellence all around the world.
You'll earn 150 points upon successful completion of this course! CoG recognizes this course as a qualified third-party program towards CPM certification!
Individuals from different industries are welcome as the same principles apply to any industry due to the similar nature of contract requirements.
What are people saying about this course?
#1 “This is a very well-structured course. Being a contracts professional, this course helped me to refresh knowledge on some of the contractual topics. I enjoyed the quizzes at the end of each section!!!”
#2 “The instructor has filled a huge gap in the contract management discipline by preparing this extensive course as the course covers not only the theoretical but also practical applications of contract management…”
#3 “…The language is not difficult to understand, the terminology is explained well, and the course chapters flowing fast. Recommended for all who are in projects, and wants to develop themselves in contract management/administration or wants to shift the career to this area.”
#4 “This course is simply a very well organized summary, synthesizing contract management & project management aspects by considering both theoretical and industrially practical approaches simultaneously…”
#5 “As a recent graduate, I wanted to share with you my feedback about the course with the excitement of finishing the course. Mr. Koray conveyed the knowledge, experiences, and practical work files that we could not acquire during our undergraduate education, but that we should have in our professional life, in a very good way.”
Within the course resources sections, you will find handy and popular tools for which you don't need to spend much time designing from scratch, like:
Form of Agreement, General Conditions, Special Conditions
Interim Progress Payment Report,
Technical Bid Evaluation Template,
Project Risk Register Template,
Typical Joint-Venture Agreement,
Contract Management Responsibilities Matrix,
Typical Outline for Contract Administration Manual,
Typical Tender Package Content,
Daily Report Format,
Business Letter Template,
Final Release and Discharge Letter,
Change Request Template, and many more ready-to-use templates and outlines are inside the course!
After completing this course, you can apply for CPM certificates via the Commercial Officers Group website. This course will make you more confident in managing the whole life-cycle of post-award contract and commercial management. You will not miss any essential steps to avoid losing significant time and money.
The course also claims to be the most popular training who plans to make a career change to managing contracts and subcontracts.
Experienced professionals can also benefit from this course to refresh or level up their existing contract and commercial management skills.
In addition to the above-said benefits, you can claim 6 PDUs and 6 CPDs for renewing your existing PMI-PMP and RICS-MRICS Certificates.
Application for CPM certificates is made through the Commercial Officers Group website by presenting the successful completion certificate of this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn post-award contract management in a project
- Anyone who plans to make a career change to managing contracts and subcontracts
- Anyone who wants to refresh or level up the contract management skills
- Anyone who needs ready-to-use agreements, forms, templates, and outlines in native MS Word or Excel formats
- PMI-PMP Certificate holders who want to earn 6 PDUs (PMI Talent Triangle Skill Area: Strategic and Business Management)
- RICS-MRICS Certificate holders who want to earn 6 CPDs
- Anyone who needs 150 points to qualify for the Commercial Project Management Certificates
Koray Demir has more than 15 years of experience as a senior professional in project and commercial management. He holds prestigious certificates such as PMP (Project Management Professional) of PMI, MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor of RICS, and CPM-P (Commercial Project Management Practitioner) of Commercial Officers Group. Throughout his career, he gained experience in contract, commercial, and project management disciplines. He desires to share this experience through teaching to help others learn the whole life-cycle of these overlapping disciplines.
He has worked on various types of large projects, including heavy industrial plants, hydro-power and water structures, onshore/offshore natural gas pipelines, airports, and metro in different countries in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, where he handled prime contract administration, subcontract administration, tendering, bidding, project planning, scheduling, project controls, and risk management.