Communicate Like a Leader: How to Get People to Listen -Lite
- Anyone who is looking to "wow" their listeners, create a following and who aim to be inspiring leaders
Learn the most important one-on-one skill that dominates your daily life.
How do you keep people engaged during a dialogue?
What you say matters to the extent your audience is paying attention to you. In an age of unlimited distractions, you need to be a master at keeping the interest of your listener.
This course is about the art and science of building engaging conversations with people. It teaches both the theory and practice on how to draw attention, grab interest and hook your listeners to you while you are speaking.
This course is for anyone who can benefit from having more inspirational, stimulating, engaging, in-depth, focused and impactful conversations with their colleagues, friends, business prospects, relationships and new acquaintances.
Based on insights from human psychology, organizational behavior, motivation science, reward systems, sociological thinking as well as from the corporate work environment, recruitment and job interviews, this course offers a dense, well-researched and carefully structured curriculum that crams years of experience and observations into an easily consumable knowledge pack.
Who this course is for:
- Business leaders looking to create impact and gain loyal followers
- Managers looking to create team cohesion and lead with charisma
- Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals aiming high
- Job Seekers and Graduates
- Sales & Marketing & Human Resources Professionals
Ozan is the founder ofand , London.
Commonwisdom(dot)co is a modern news site about startups, workplace culture, career design, motivation and hot learning topics.
Commonwisdom consultnacy helps growing startups with their People & HR & Culture strategies and problems. For early-level startups, it provides strategic direction and mentoring to go from an idea to execution.
Centered around a love of knowledge, Ozan intensely studies topics such as the future of work, technological disruptions regarding work culture, sociology & psychology as well as how companies (including startups) grow and become successful. Combines equal measures of work experience & knowledge of social sciences in all of his practices and content creation efforts such as books and video content.
1) Startups Grow With People: How to Pick Partners, Recruit the Top Talent and Build a Company Culture
2) Creative Hiring: The Pinnacle Model for Spontaneous, Imaginative, Collaborative Interviews
3)The Other Way: Happiness Through Critical Thinking
And... originally published in other languages:
4) Sert: Sorgulayarak Mutlu Kalma Sanatı (Translation - The Other Way)
5) Ait: Çalışan İnsanın Anlam Arayışı (Do you Belong? The Professionals’ Search for Meaning)
6) Yetenek Kaşifi (Translation - Creative Hiring)
7) Kariyer Kitabı (The Book of Careers)
ThinkingSociety (An innovative professional training design & development business)
iyimezun(dot)com (A social platform aimed at giving equal opportunity to fresh graduate
job seekers through an algorithmic questionnaire that predicts future
hergunogren(dot)com (An episodic learning service that creates curated video content for professional skill development)
Visit commonwisdom(dot)co for more content. Visit ozandagdeviren(dot)com/en for personal website.