- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn through hands-on coding examples and learn to solve problems quickly
- Learn how to recognize patterns for solutions to coding interview questions.
- Learn the most commonly asked questions by the likes of Facebook, Google, Amazon and Spotify for beginners.
- Refresh your Kotlin knowledge in the 10 most popular topics asked at the coding interview
- Learn not only concepts but also be able to articulate your thought process as you plan and execute a solution.
- Analyze the time complexity of various algorithms
- Learn the best way to answer an interview question
- Land a high paying role as a software developer/programmer.
- No IDE necessary. We'll run Kotlin in the browser with free Kotlin playground.
- Experience with object-oriented programming fundamentals. If you need experience, enroll in Ultimate Python Beginner Course. Learn to code today! by Mammoth Interactive
Data Structures + Algorithms to Crack the Coding Interview
Only in Coding Interview Cram: Must Know Algorithms and Questions, learn the best way to answer an interview question, look at the most commonly asked questions, and analyze time complexity of various algorithms.
Interview Question Solutions and Time Complexity
Learn through hands-on coding examples and learn to solve problems quickly.
Refresh your Kotlin knowledge and solve new problems with the most common beginner interview questions asked by FANG companies.
Algorithms & Data Structures - Ultimate Coding Interview Prep
Learn the most commonly asked questions by the likes of Facebook, Google, Amazon and Spotify for beginners.
Preparing for the Kotlin interview is hard. You need to understand not only concepts but also be able to articulate your thought process as you plan and execute a solution.
Section 0: Introduction to Interview Questions
FizzBuzz: Print the numbers from 1 to 100 and for multiples of '3' print "Fizz" instead of the number and for the multiples of '5' print "Buzz".
Section 1: String/Array Interview Questions
Reverse Words in a String: Given an input string, reverse the string word by word.
Rotate Array: Rotate an array of n elements to the left by k steps.
Kth Largest Element in an Array: Find the kth largest element in an unsorted array. Note that it is the kth largest element in the sorted order, not the kth distinct element.
Section 2: Matrix Interview Questions
Set Matrix Zeroes: Given a 2D matrix, if an element is 0, set its entire row and column to 0. Do it in place.
Spiral Matrix: Given a 2D matrix, return all elements of the matrix in spiral order.
Section 3: Linked List Interview Questions
Implement a Queue Using a Linked List: Hit two data structures in one by implementing a queue and a linked list in one interview question.
Section 4: Tree Interview Questions
Build a Binary Tree - Learn about binary trees and BST as you implement a highly asked about data structure, the binary tree.
Delete a Tree Node
Section 5: Graph Interview Questions
Build a Graph: Each node in the graph contains a label and a list of its neighbors.
Section 6: Sorting and Time Complexity
Bubble Sort Algorithm: Sort a list with bubble sort.
Selection Sort Algorithm: Sort a list with selection sort.
Insertion Sort Algorithm: Sort a list with insertion sort.
Merge Sort Algorithm: Sort a list with Merge Sort.
Time Complexity of Different Sorting Algorithms: Learn the types of time complexity in Big-O Notation in order of horrible to good.
Section 7 Dynamic Programming Interview Questions
Coin Change: You are given coins of different denominations and a total amount of money amount. Write a function to compute the fewest number of coins that you need to make up that amount.
Edit Distance: Find the edit distance between two strings.
Distinct Subsequences: Given a string S and a string T, count the number of distinct subsequences of T in S.
Section 8 Bit Manipulation Interview Questions
Bitwise and Shift Operators: Manipulate bits and shift bits to change values.
Single Number: Given an array of integers, every element appears twice except for one. Find that single one.
Number of 1 Bits: Take an unsigned integer and return the number of ’1' bits it has (also known as the Hamming weight.
Bitwise AND of a Range: Given two non-negative long integers, a and b and given a <= b, find the bitwise AND of all integers from a and b.
Section 9 Combinations and Permutations Interview Questions
Permutations: Print all permutations of a given string.
Combinations: Print all combinations of a given string.
Letter Combinations of a Phone Number: Given a digit string, return all possible letter combinations that the number could represent on a phone board.
Section 10 Math Interview Questions
Reverse Integer: Reverse the digits of an integer n.
Palindrome Number: Determine whether an integer is a palindrome. Do this without extra space.
Excel Sheet Column Number: Given a column title from an Excel sheet, return its corresponding column number.
A SCHOOL YOU CAN TRUST
Lifetime access that never expires
Project-based curriculum to superboost your portfolio
Graduation certificate for every course
New courses every month
Efficient lectures with step by step explanations
Relevant industry topics 8 years of award-winning course delivery
900,000 students in 186 countries
Learn with free tools and affordable courses
REVIEWS OF MAMMOTH COURSES
Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I'm enjoying every second of this.
— PHILIP MURRAY
I have completed many Udemy tutorials. This one is the most outstanding one that I have seen thus far. It is doubtful that it could be topped. This is a superior tutorial. Amazing.
— JOSEPH APPLEGARTH
Alexandra Kropova, Software Developer at Mammoth Interactive INC.
- You have a Kotlin interview coming up and need to learn how to answer questions properly
- Anyone learning Kotlin
- You need to learn the most popular questions that you might be asked
- You need to learn the top 10 most common topics asked about and sample questions for each
- You haven't used Kotlin in a while and want to refresh your knowledge